Hello there!

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Hiya! I'm Mangiyko or Reaver, and I'm brand spankin' new. I previously spent a moderate amount of time on Lemonpunch, which I joined shortly after Catalyst Gaming's HL2RP server was shut down. Prior to that, I was a member of ShitRP in '10, and then spent some two years with Catalyst. I took a long term hiatus from HL2RP and Garry's Mod to follow other pursuits, and have since jumped between World of Warcraft, The Old Republic, and now Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn. I spend some time over on ARR still, as my partner and I lead an RP guild over there. But! I miss the crap out of HL2RP, because it's one of my favourite universes to RP in. So here I am [Hopefully I'll convince my partner to join ship as well]!

I'm a twenty-two year old father with a two year old demon wearing the flesh of a child, and spend my free time writing, reading, and not eating enough pizza. I look forward to getting my character, Aran Sutorei, ingrained into this server's in-game community, gettin' me a taste of the factions Nebulous has to offer, and spending time gettin' to know you lot.

I look forward to meeting you guys, both ICly and OOCly!

Edit: cos I got the year wrong, laf

Last edited:
Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Welcome to the cloud!
And don't worry, like father like son, your child will contract the curse of gerald mod roleplay one day.
an epidemic that is left unchecked in the first world countries

Reactions: List

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
Welcome to the cloud!
And don't worry, like father like son, your child will contract the curse of gerald mod roleplay one day.
an epidemic that is left unchecked in the first world countries

Daughter, actually! But both of her parents are RPers. She's either gonna end up lovin' it or hatin' it. TIME WILL TELL, YO.

I think I remember someone named reaver

welcome

Thank you! My primary resistance character from ye olde times was "Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams", so maybe it was from one of those servers. Who knows!