Hello!

Narnio

String
Nebulae
Well hello there, my name is not Narnio but that's what you are all going to refer to me as for now unless you wish to insult me, in which case you are allowed to call me by other names of your choosing.

In all seriousness though, a bit of history as to my time on Serious Roleplay in Garry's Mod. I started back around the 2013 - 2014 time period on Heartbit Black Mesa Roleplay. It was from there that I'd join up on other servers such as Shockcore and more prominently Synergy Roleplay. It was there that I obtained my first CWU, Vortigaunt, and (SERIOUSLY ROBOTIC) Civil Protection Unit. Looking back on it I was actually very edgy and dramatic, trying to boast about jokes in OOC for some form of laugh. It hardly worked. I killed plenty of citizens in very over-the-top ways, and was in general just quite obnoxious.

When I inevitably rage-quit after being demoted (which I deserved quite frankly) I joined another roleplay server known as Site 86. After finally realizing how to actually roleplay in a non-edgy and serious way I decided to join up in another HL2RP. After hearing some good things about this I joined up.

I didn't get into it too much the first time, but on the new map change I found myself interacting with a lot of people and actually being able to have fun in a HL2RP server (that actually uses HL2RP as a setting). Only complaint would be the slightly over-the-top Civil Protection. Most, but not all, that I've seen showed a bit of my old personality in there, actually acting like roleplaying is their job and generally being a tad unfriendly and anti-social OOC'ly.

Nevertheless, I had a fun time and I've decided to join up on the forums. I'll be on and off here and there, just don't expect me to be on all day like I used to, I'll be glad to join when I'm in the mood too. All the same though, I hope to see you all in the server soon enough, and I hope things go well for the community in the future!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae