Hello.

Jake The Dog

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi. I am Jake the dog. I am from Lithuania. I've been playing on serious roleplay servers since around 2014 (I think).

I just recently joined this community, because I was searching for a HL2 RP server and found this. So far I am having a great time and the people in the server seem nice. I have also played in other serious RP servers, such as Apex-Gaming, Novabox (2 of their servers), Lemonpunch, Last refuge and Signal Variance. I've played a lot in those servers, mostly in Novabox.

See you in the server.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Jake The Dog

Neutrino
Nebulae
That's good to hear are you still enjoying HL2?

Yeah. I like roleplaying and it is even better, when there are people on the server. When lemonpunch closed, I waited for another server, Novabox, to open, because I played on it before LP, but when it did, it had like 3 people at midnight.

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah. I like roleplaying and it is even better, when there are people on the server. When lemonpunch closed, I waited for another server, Novabox, to open, because I played on it before LP, but when it did, it had like 3 people at midnight.
Good old Graveyard hours

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous
Also this is the place where most LP refugees went, just saying.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Didn't you get that bitch in the UPM preggo in QZRP/FTRP?

I swear I remember something like that.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've been playing on serious roleplay servers

Apex-Gaming
379.jpg

Reactions: List

Jake The Dog

Neutrino
Nebulae

I played on Apex-Gaming like three or two years ago, when it was serious RP. I think it changed to dark RP only recently or something. Maybe the server died and the owner revived the server, but a bit differetly. I have a few videos that I can show you if you want.

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
I wont see you around in game, seeing as I mainly roam WW3RP (its pretty good, you should try it) but welcome none the less. Will we be seeing a Finn the Human soon? ;)

-SHODAN

Jake The Dog

Neutrino
Nebulae
I wont see you around in game, seeing as I mainly roam WW3RP (its pretty good, you should try it) but welcome none the less. Will we be seeing a Finn the Human soon? :wink:

-SHODAN

Oh, right. I forgot, that there were 2 servers, when I was writing this post. But I will look into WW3RP, maybe it will pique my interests.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
Hi. I am Jake the dog. I am from Lithuania. I've been playing on serious roleplay servers since around 2014 (I think).

I just recently joined this community, because I was searching for a HL2 RP server and found this. So far I am having a great time and the people in the server seem nice. I have also played in other serious RP servers, such as Apex-Gaming, Novabox (2 of their servers), Lemonpunch, Last refuge and Signal Variance. I've played a lot in those servers, mostly in Novabox.

See you in the server.

Apex roleplay is everything but serious