Hello

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Gonna do another mass shotcop with @Lord Gaben ? This time, record it.

Logan

Proton
Nebulae
whats up moderate level roleplayer man
Deerjohn: You are low quality member with shitty english.

But hey, at least you were right.

C45 ACE MEDICAL TEAM APPLICATION

FILL OUT THE FORM IN HAND-WRITTEN BLOCK-CAPITALS. UPON COMPLETION, HAND YOUR APPLICATION INTO THE CLINIC FOR REVIEW.
Applicant Name:
Logan Flash

Applicant CID: #08742

Motivation behind seeking employment transition: Developing my character, making a more roleplay fun and seeing more stuff that goona happend on this awsome server.

Qualifications for position:Good skills in medicine, good in math, strength, agility, crafting medical stuff knowledge, clever and trustworth.
Pre-Union Salvation Employment: Doctor

Post-Union Salvation Employment: Salesman

Current Loyalist Tier (IF NONE, WRITE ‘NONE’):
Brown Loyalist Tier

Pre-Union Salvation Education: Medicine,business and math.
Signature: Logan Flash
SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION BE ACCEPTED, REPORT TO THE CLINIC IMMEDIATELY TO RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW.
OOC SECTION:

Steam Name: [LP] Logan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41226112

Playtime on LP’s HL2RP:Like 4 months.

Produce a roleplay example of Medical RP and post it here:

Citizen:**A male coming into clinic with a stain blood on leg winch screaming in pain "Arghagh help me !"

Me:Allright you seem to be injured sit on chair and show me where it hurts.

Me:Okay, tell me what happend.

Citizen::In leg, i fall from high ledge and i think i have big injured leg.

Citizen: *** Sits and shows doctor his leg, saying " Damn it hurts can you help me?"***

Me:Right,let me apply you some bandages before you go home, your leg must heal natural for now i can give you some painkillers.

Citizen:: Okay...

Me:
** Pivoted on a heel as he marched toward the medical supplies cabient. Fingers curled around the cabinet door handles as he swung them open. Hands went inside the cabinet as he withdrew the tinned pills; pivoting on the same heel he walked toward the patient, offering the pills forward.

Citizen: ***Seeing doctor handing him pills takes it carefully from his hand and would swallow it thinking "I hope that will help me"**

Me: Do you want some water to swallow it?

Citizen:: No ill just swallow it without water.

Me:Allright your leg will heal in a week for now don't do anything that can make it worse.

Citizen::*** Carefully gets up from a chair,walks off of clinic saying " Thanks doctor".

How much time can you dedicate to the character daily?
I can dedicate to character daily 4-6 hours.

Write a detailed description of the clinic and how one functions as a doctor in it:Healing a citiziens,applying them bandages by /me, telling them tips to make thier injured things heal and helping citiziens.

@Fatality

for the video ask lord gaben