Hello!

Potato3

String
Nebulae
Hello, I am Potato3. I'm a previous player from LemonPunch, I'm not sure when I joined it though, the oldest memories I have from it are an on a HL2RP event where Terminal Hotel on I17 got infested with zombies or something, and the first outlands server. I didn't play regularly, though I'm going to try to on this new server. I'll have to miss the beginning of the HL2RP server though, because it's during school for me.
Nobody probably knows me because I didn't play regularly and didn't really do much.
(Also, nebulous.cloud won't load for me or my brother on chrome or Internet Explorer on a desktop, is that a problem with the site or with me? Currently writing this on steam browser. Also, I don't actually use IE it's just I wanted to check if it was a chrome exclusive problem.)

Edit: Nevermind, they added a day to the timer. Looks like I'll be able to be there after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Welcome man!
Sorry that you'll miss the beginning of the server, but I'm sure you won't miss out on too much.

As for your problem with loading this page, I'm not too sure what could be causing it. Perhaps somebody else could help you with such, or you could ask for help here: https://nebulous.cloud/forums/technical-support.85/

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Welcome!
Have a good time here friend!