Hello

Dr.fluffe

Still waiting for ration bomb 2
Nebulae
Hi, I haven't ever really posted anything on the forums until now so please don't hate me. I joined about, I think a year ago, at least a half a year ago (pretty sure you guys were in i17 when I joined IDK it might have been the other server). I originally played on a different server but the population levels weren't very high when I was even awake at the time. TBH I didn't even know what the half life universe even was at the time I just downloaded G-mod and said to myself "HL2RP? What's that?" and clicked the server that had the most players and looked up the quiz. I played it for a bit and got out of it because as I said before the population levels weren't when I was a awake and so I went back to TF2 and Day Z. After I lost touch with the only friend that had rust at the time I went back to G-mod to try it out where I found this server and decided to try it out as I had played HL2 and knew the basic lore. I played for a few days and didn't meet anyone as I was still pretty new to RP and didn't want to get banned for a rule I didn't know existed and so I went to the WW3 server. After an hour of playing I found it wasn't much better than what I had been playing in HL2RP so I went back and after a few weeks of playing I met a few people and got PKed for the first time, at this time I had played HL2 ep.1 and HL2 ep2 and knew as much lore as I know today. So that's that, I hope anyone who's reading this likes it, peace.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nebulae
The 1st pk's always the worst.. Maybe not as bad as the 2nd one. Or the 3rd one actually.

well ok, they're all shit tbh, but you start learning from your mistakes and next thing you know you've a 3 month old character with lots of shit goin on. anyway welcome sir

Reactions: List

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Welcome to the weird side of the internet! Hope you do well here!