Hello.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hi im Syndi, i've come from real life roleplay on gta sa multiplayer and i was told to get a job on the forum here, im sorry for my English not being very good as my keyboard is a bit old and some of the rkeys arent responsive like they used to. i wanted a new change and see what other rp there was and recently bought this garrysmod game but someone said i need counter-strike to fix my errorswhich i don't have :(

but anyway i joined and was confused by your ooc text chat where i come from we use /b for ooc not this dot slash thing. .//? and /c for global i don't know what the global for your server is yet but ill figure it out. i made a friend called Suspect who helped me and he helped me with some of my concerns, i tried to contact an admin but that !help didn't work i guess admins were busy which is understandable.

thanks for reading my introduction haha hope to see you guys and roleplay with you

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Heya there, welcome to the community! There's a few different sites where you can download the textures for map, and I'm sure you'll figure it all out in time! Enjoy your stay!

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Heya there, welcome to the community! There's a few different sites where you can download the textures for map, and I'm sure you'll figure it all out in time! Enjoy your stay!

i dont want toget a ban from valve i think ill save up money and wait until the summer sale or what ever sale comes before that if any but thank you anyway man i appreciate it

Reactions: List