Hello.

Nebulae
Hello guys, my name is The Phantom Fiddle and I've recently started playing on this server.
Well, if anyone can catch my steam profile and my forum name I'm an avid (and rather new) fan of the masterpiece Metal Gear Solid, with also an interest in roleplay and video games in general. Hope to get familiar with you guys, and see some of you people around on HL2RP! My current character is Jack Plisken. A charismatic, average citizen.

and for the uneducated, here's some gameplay from Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (credit to youtuber SoullessMadness for this gameplay vid.)

Last edited:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Welcome! I too am a big fan of the MGS games, Guns of the Patriots being my all time favourite game.

Glad to see you're enjoying our server!

Reactions: List

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
welcome dude
see you on the servers

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hey pal, another MGS fan here - been a fan since I played through MGS 1-3, And four was just :ok:

However, I am quite disappointed at Konami pissing on the corpse of MGS

Still, hope you have a good time here, lemme know if you need anything.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
snake eater was my favourite, good times playing it on the ps2

Nebulae
Hey pal, another MGS fan here - been a fan since I played through MGS 1-3, And four was just :ok:

However, I am quite disappointed at Konami pissing on the corpse of MGS

Still, hope you have a good time here, lemme know if you need anything.

For a split second there I thought that was a FOX Engine remake of Snake Eater, before finally catching a glimpse of the video. Really is a shame :/

On Topic: Glad to see that there's fellow MGS fans around here, guess I can make some inside jokes that some people could actually get.

Reactions: List