Help me create my new setup!

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Hello it's ya boi. Spacey aka Mitchel. So I was playing CSGO yesterday and in the middle of a practice game my PC suddenly decided to leave me and go to computer heaven. I was allready planning to get a new game computer for sometime now and now I think it's the right time to do it because of my computer suddenly starting to crash more frequently.

Now what am I looking for in this new setup?:
- I am looking for either a big Computer Screen. Or looking for 2 monitors.
- I am looking for a new mouse and keyboard. Should probally mention that I will only use this setup for gaming so I want something that focusses on playing shooter games such as counterstrike.
- I am looking for new boxes or maybe a whole new stereo system a whole
- I am looking for a Game Computer instead of a normal one.
- I am looking for a upgrade of what I currently have. (I'll post that later today because I currently don't even know what I have :oops:)
- I am looking for a mousepad. I was thinking of something anime related but still comfy.

What I am not looking for.:
-A graphics card
- A normal computer
- A small monitor
- A microphone/headset

I am currently looking trough any ideas at the moment. I have alot to spend but I was thinking of only spending about 2k.

Last edited:

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
For one thing, you are misusing the concept of bolding text; you should only highlight important sections. You are also kind of being unclear on your needs, so I'll assume you're looking for help/ideas on what to purchase.

As for getting a specialized, specific type of computer, you may just be better off building it yourself. For example, gaming PCs would be great to create for yourself.

Of course, it would take knowledge to do this, but I bet you could whip something up with the help and immense prowess of Google.

Some Pros:

• Easier to upgrade.
  • You can fit it to your exact needs.
  • It's an amazing feeling when you finally build a one-of-a-kind computer and can run it.
  • It's cheaper depending on how talented you are at business. In other words, a higher-quality PC for a cheaper price.
  • Some pieces come with their own warranty that can be longer than a year.
  • Usually, software developers and creators brag about their computers and put a bunch of their stuff in it. That won't happen if you build your own.

Some Cons:

• It takes effort and time.
  • You may need to start from scratch more than once.
  • A lot of cables.
  • Incompatibility issues with parts.
  • You have to do everything yourself.
  • There's no starter programs, no Help Desk, either.

These are just some pros and cons for building a PC. Then again, if you want a specific type of computer (for you, it would be a gaming PC), building it is probably the best way to go.

That's only for the PC (gaming system), but then again, the PC is one of the essential parts for running a computer.

Or, you can just spend a ton of money on a pre-built PC for gaming systems.

Reactions: List

ASCII Alex

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hey man, my condolences to your old PC...
I don't know if you've already done this or not, but I would recommend having a cheeky browse around the Overclockers website, there are some useful threads on the forums if you are planning on building a PC yourself: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/
Best of luck mate.

Reactions: List

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
Monitor BenQ xl2411z

Mouse Steelseries rival 300 (very good for csgo :))

Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB mechanical cherry MX Red switches (just ordered it and it should arrive this week/next week) Red switches are said best for FPS and typing

I have a cheap ~15€ mousepad it's pretty big and decent called Aula Magic Pad

Those are my recommendations (also my setup)

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
while on topic.... any good cheap monitors? Just want a second one so i can do some shit a bit better

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Monitor BenQ xl2411z

Mouse Steelseries rival 300 (very good for csgo :))

Keyboard Corsair STRAFE RGB mechanical cherry MX Red switches (just ordered it and it should arrive this week/next week) Red switches are said best for FPS and typing

I have a cheap ~15€ mousepad it's pretty big and decent called Aula Magic Pad

Those are my recommendations (also my setup)
WAIT WHAT. You call 15 euros a cheap mousepad dafuq?

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you don't need two monitors
although it's pretty useful, i normally find myself needing to multi-task, or use multiple programs/tabs/we at once, which i cannot do with one monitor

Entora

Proton
Nebulae
you should build your own pc its easy

i could make you a list of parts if youre interested

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
What I currently Have in mind.
1349424213_monitoren-samsung-s24e390hl-ls24e390hl.jpg

Samsung monitor: S24E390HL - Zwart
game-now-pc-normal-i5-4590.jpg