help me find a VIDEOGAME

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
WHY Hasn't anyone informed this poor man of missing out of the great experience of Hearts of Iron 4???

Honestly there's nothing more satisfying then turning your home country fascist and reclaiming Northern Ireland from the British Monarch invading the Soviet Union with the help of Germany,honestly you can alter the whole outcome of the world war 2 not just the predictable "What if the axis won." but rather instead "What if the axis didn't start a war?", "What if Geramany and Italy became Democratic?", "What if America joined the axis?" Also one of the coolest parts is the name of your country and it's flag changes depending on your ideology so for instance Fascist Ireland is called Resurrectionist Ireland and it has the old school green flag with the harp in it.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
WHY Hasn't anyone informed this poor man of missing out of the great experience of Hearts of Iron 4???

Honestly there's nothing more satisfying then turning your home country fascist and reclaiming Northern Ireland from the British Monarch invading the Soviet Union with the help of Germany,honestly you can alter the whole outcome of the world war 2 not just the predictable "What if the axis won." but rather instead "What if the axis didn't start a war?", "What if Geramany and Italy became Democratic?", "What if America joined the axis?" Also one of the coolest parts is the name of your country and it's flag changes depending on your ideology so for instance Fascist Ireland is called Resurrectionist Ireland and it has the old school green flag with the harp in it.
I know what HoI4 is, I play EU4

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
dragon age

acok mod for mount and blade warband

fallout

dank memes

The Dinosir

Proton
Nebulae
I've grown tired of geralds mode
cbf playing LoL for the most part
tired of runescape
hate csgo

Looking for a new MMO to waste my life in, or some sort of fucking computer related hobby

hit me up with suggestions fams
For a 20 minute game that is free; Dr Langeskov, The Tiger, And the Terrible Cursed Emerald, Is fucking hilarious. It's by the guys who made the Stanley Parable: http://store.steampowered.com/app/409160/

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Tabletop Simulator
- Lots of different games to play within the game, kinda like Geralds Mod with all of the options to choose from

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Pretty fun game to sink time into.

Kenshi
- Top down, single-player team management game. You basically control one or a group of characters and make your life as a trader / bandito / etc.

Crusader Kings II
- I'm pretty sure you know about this game already

The Guild II: Renaissance
- Open-ended tycoon management game where you have as many options in Crusader Kings II, such as running for office, mugging other NPCs, and establishing dynasties. They're also coming out with The Guild 3 this year (fucking pumped for that shit)

Dark Souls 2 or 3
- I think you know about this game too

Metro 2033 + Last Light (FPS)
- Good singleplayer game with a good story

Wolfenstein + Old Blood (FPS)
- Likewise with Metro 2033 but I highly recommend.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
if you want a sp game to sink literally hundreds of hours into then you cant go wrong with the witcher 3 -- the third one is really the only one worth playing unless you are a big fan of the series like myself

took me around 100 hours to complete the main story, and that was with me rushing -- doesnt include the hundreds of other quests and shit I left out along with the two expansion packs which are expansion packs, not pieces of dlc. they add hundreds of potential hours into the game

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you want a sp game to sink literally hundreds of hours into then you cant go wrong with the witcher 3 -- the third one is really the only one worth playing unless you are a big fan of the series like myself

took me around 100 hours to complete the main story, and that was with me rushing -- doesnt include the hundreds of other quests and shit I left out along with the two expansion packs which are expansion packs, not pieces of dlc. they add hundreds of potential hours into the game
you need to play the 2nd one to understand who the fuck everyone is and why they are important chaz

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
controlling geralt feels like pushing a fucking shopping cart filled with rocks
maybe its just because you are disabled

you play witcher for the story, gameplay is secondary

besides witcher 2 is easy because of the funky controls and gameplay

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
maybe its just because you are disabled

you play witcher for the story, gameplay is secondary

besides witcher 2 is easy because of the funky controls and gameplay

3KCC4XH.png

i may be disabled but the gameplay is still terrible and is even worse in comparison to the w3 and how smooth and well put together the fighting in that game is

if you really feel like slugging through it then go ahead just choose the vernon roche path or you're a loser

but all this aside, w3 is the best game

best game

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
3KCC4XH.png

i may be disabled but the gameplay is still terrible and is even worse in comparison to the w3 and how smooth and well put together the fighting in that game is

if you really feel like slugging through it then go ahead just choose the vernon roche path or you're a loser

but all this aside, w3 is the best game

best game
roche is a fuckboi but its the best path to take

spoiler: people die

of course w3 is the better game when it was released at a time when the studio was better funded

if you play w2 before w3 you will be even more overjoyed by the gameplay

Gubbyfishy

Proton
Nebulae
play vanilla wow
rip nostalrius

Dank suggestion tho, that shit kills time like crazy, and yet, you feel so accomplished.

Why is everyone suggesting newer games? Look for the old ones too, maybe even the ones from the late 90s or early 20s.....you'll find some jewels from there.

EDIT: @Angel look at source mods

http://www.moddb.com/mods/trump-quest

it's a pretty good mod

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
rip nostalrius

Dank suggestion tho, that shit kills time like crazy, and yet, you feel so accomplished.

Why is everyone suggesting newer games? Look for the old ones too, maybe even the ones from the late 90s or early 20s.....you'll find some jewels from there.

EDIT: @Angel look at source mods

http://www.moddb.com/mods/trump-quest

it's a pretty good mod

OpenTTD
Dwarf Fortress
ADOM
Caves of QUD (Newer roguelike)
ToME

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Actually, fuck all of that. If you want an addicting, unique, lose-yourself-in-it game, go play Spore.

It's semi-randomely generated. Creatures, buildings, vehicles etc. are mostly player made. Plants aren't (unless you use the hidden fauna editor). You can start as a cell, evolving as an animal, then a tribesperson, civilized nation, then space empire. It has RTS elements in tribal and civ stages. Most of the game is in the spess stage, though.

Addicting as FUCK and still one of a kind.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
you need to play the 2nd one to understand who the fuck everyone is and why they are important chaz
Not really needed, i was a pleb who startwd witcher 3 and then others

It may be a bit confusing but the most important aspects are there, and if you WANT to know, you always can read up on the lore, chars etc on the net
I fully enjoyed W3 without playing others

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Wakfu and Warframe are good mmo thingies and are both gratis, if you can sustain hundred of hours of farming (actually forget about Wakfu go watch the cartoon which is a lot better and doesn't get repetitive after five minutes).
Civilization, one of the many (except the space one and Colonization which suck) are really thick and last really a lot (I've been played the fourth with dlcs for about 8 years and it's still entertaining).
Age of empires if you prefer real-time strategy or Mount and blade if you want a mixed action-strategy.
Downloading mods for Half-Life 1-2, some are really cool.
Pretty much any of the games that appears on steam under "Free 2 Play" are mmo.