Help

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
When I hold my E key, I can not walk right with my D key.

Why, help

What Cat?

Neutrino
Nebulae
That shouldn't be a problem with the gamemode or gmod. Maybe there's a setting on your keyboard that enabled it?

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well, it may be because it has ghosting.
Essentially, most keyboards cant support much more than, lets say 3 letters being pressed at once, might not be your problem though.
Buy a better keyboard, if it ghosts.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I have a similar problem due to my crappy laptop keyboard where I can't jump while sprinting for some reason. Fixed it via assigning sprint to rightclick on my mouse, but the keyboard itself remains crappy

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
I have a similar problem due to my crappy laptop keyboard where I can't jump while sprinting for some reason. Fixed it via assigning sprint to rightclick on my mouse, but the keyboard itself remains crappy
As I said, I had the same problem on a cheap 20 euro Logitech keyboard, it is because of ghosting, and most manufacturers dont make cheap keyboards designed to be gamed.
Mainly, better and more expensive keyboards will have anti-ghosting already in the keyboards, so you can press a ridiculous amount of buttons at the same time, all of them to react.

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i wouldn't blame it on the hardware over a key not working on a 10 year old game running a 6 year old crappy gamemode

try it out with other games, win notepad and/or a different computer - that way you can isolate the problem quickly