News Here's to two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
aaa my name was in here
thank you blackquill for all your help tbh. it's been amazing knowing you and being apart of the community. tbh it was surreal the times you stood up for me, i never really expected you to andi'm very thankful you did in those situations. Here's to another year. starring me, the next CAB lead with Administrator Rensburg

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
0eiOclf.jpg

much love to all of nebboolous

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
only hl2rp staff mentioned this some racist bull
its like only thanking the secret service for protecting the president but not the white house janitor for cleaning up the shit from toilet
just shows we're all cogs in the nebulous 16k machine
This was intended as a hl2rp thing, and it was in that board originally but someone asked me to put it in announcements

Tell you what, since I've wanted to practice video editing for a while; I'll make you guys a ww3/ftrp one as well at some point.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
WW3RP's should just be that one video of Spetsnaz raiding the Globs and mowing down half of their command around a table tbh.....

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Is it weird I remember all of the events and moments that were shown? I can even remember where I was at that precise moment.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've said this a million times before but I'll say it again: I would like to thank @Blackquill for giving me staff at the start of nebulous. I totally didn't expect to get staff back as I was just a mere operator on LP. In a few days, I'd have had my SA rank for 2 years. Crazy since I started from the beginning. When I became staff, I was 14 years old. Now, in a few months, I'm turning 17 and about to graduate from high school. I loved watching this community grow, and will continue to enjoy watching it grow.

Here's to more years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.