Heroes & Generals

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae

Heroes_And_Generals_Logo-900x541.png

ABOUT
Heroes & Generals is a free-to-play first-person shooter and strategy video game developed and published by Reto-Moto. Reto-Moto was founded by some of the original founders of IO Interactive and the Hitman series.[1] The developers called it a "mass participation game" in contrast to a traditional massively multiplayer online games, where the actions in the FPS-part of the game reflects into the strategy-part.[2] The player can use weapons from Germany, the United States, and the Soviet Union.

3110741f18.png

c0914190ce.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

UPDATES

(Sept. 26th) Heroes & Generals officially launches.

Note: Before this update, it was in open beta.

-------------------------------------------------------------
SCREENSHOTS
Heroes-and-Generals-7.jpg

Heroes-and-Generals-3.jpg

heroes-and-generals-6.jpg

--------------------------------
USERS PLAYING

Mr. Friendly | @halolegend2000

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
im permabanned for hacking
asked the devs 'hello yes give proof please or let me appeal'
they at least responded with 'lmao no we dont need to give you a reason'
literally did nothing as well like :(

funny thing is this was right after id given into the microtransaction scheme and bought something
nice waste of money but the game was fun whilst it lasted, too bad the devs are ANUS :heyzeus:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
If Germans aren't OP until 1942, it's unrealistic.
fixed, the germans only had a run of luck until 1942, which is when everybody chinned up and was like "wait, maybe we should update our tactics and gear"

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
hey guys who wants to pay £600 pounds to have fun in a game, rather than spending £15 for red orchestra

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
inb4 "YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY REEE"

No but seriously, I'v played the game for a good long time now and I haven't spent a dime on it. It's good fun anyways.

Yeah, but some people can get the game and spend 30 quid and then be on par or more equipped than someone with hundreds of hours.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Yeah, but some people can get the game and spend 30 quid and then be on par or more equipped than someone with hundreds of hours.

Meh, idrc, adds a bit of challenge to the whole thing if you ask me.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Heroes & Generals is a free-to-play first-person shooter and strategy video game developed and published by Reto-Moto. Reto-Moto was founded by some of the original founders of IO Interactive and the Hitman series.[1] The developers called it a "mass participation game" in contrast to a traditional massively multiplayer online games, where the actions in the FPS-part of the game reflects into the strategy-part.[2] The player can use weapons from Germany, the United States, and the Soviet Union.
i nearly thought i had a fucking virus on my phone with all these links wtf bro