Hey guys, a serious talk here

Toriwarior30055

I am Santa Claus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Very interesting, your aunt eating a pickle gave me a lot of auditory pleasure. i didnt like the echo effect pls remove that

Last edited:

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Then fuck you then, get off my thread if you're not going to be constructive. We don't need your hate on our content.
why you gotta flame me like that not cool i was giving conscrrtuctive criticism to your videö

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i did nöt mean it to cöm out that way pls forgive me good sir
Okay, fair enough. We're working on some new channel art, do you like this?
Rz69E8W.png

Reactions: List

Andke

Quark
Nebulae

I do not appreciate your assumptions about my acquaintance, zigbomb they are very rude and uncalled for he has not done anything wrong to you, very rude and uncalled for.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I do not appreciate your assumptions about my acquaintance, zigbomb they are very rude and uncalled for he has not done anything wrong to you, very rude and uncalled for.
I apologize for my rudeness for I did not wish to offend any parties involved, but it was simply a cheeky remark on my part that may have come out as rude and uncalled for, I apologize for my rudeness.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I've been working on a channel with my Aunt for a few years now. She's a very passionate woman, and she needed an outlet. She had recently discovered ASMR and wanted to contribute to the community. Please be kind, and tell me what you think.

What the fuck... If you're actually serious with the woman being your aunt, If I'd be you I would at least spare her the shit people got by simply NOT PUTTING IT OUT ON THE FORUMS, like jeez if you actually value your family and don't like the fact people complain you shouldn't do the mistake to post in the first place.

Reactions: List

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What the fuck... If you're actually serious with the woman being your aunt, If I'd be you I would at least spare her the shit people got by simply NOT PUTTING IT OUT ON THE FORUMS, like jeez if you actually value your family and don't like the fact people complain you shouldn't do the mistake to post in the first place.
She's really my aunt, and we want your feedback.