Hey there, Nebulous.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I'm Jake. I would say that I am naturally timid and shy, but I certainly do not brown-nose anyone. I originally started HL2RP in 2014 at DynexRP, but moved to LemonPunch when that slowly died. I am back here to continue to play HL2RP with some really awesome people at Lemonpunch (as most of you are too!)

I started RPing 12 years ago with TTRPGs like D&D, WoD, Shadowrun, FATEcore, Paranoia, Burning Wheel, Call of Cthulu, Traveller, GURPS, Dungeon Worlds. I think my favorite TTRPG is Warrior Poet and my favorite videogame RPG is Golden Sun.

My profession is an EMT-B, aspiring to become a paramedic one day. Due to my formal basic training in the medical field I sorta' got pigeon-holed into doing MedRP in Dynex, since then it has become my niche. Before my profession as an EMT, I owned a Stage Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Business.

I am embarrassed to tell people what my favorite type of cake is. I like spicy food (if I am not crying, it is not spicy enough).

Poetry is a slavish love of mine and I specialize in the format - the haiku.

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Hello and welcome.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
a great medic, great guide-writer, great roaster and i finally got to know your name.
glad you're here, man.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
Well, you and others convinced me. I enjoyed RP with you guys and I did not just want to leave a good community just because of one person.
haha, nice. we won't let the evil swedish man bring us down B)

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Welcome to the community! Hope you keep enjoying your extensive rp history here.

Efkanator

Proton
Nebulae
I'm Jake. I would say that I am naturally timid and shy, but I certainly do not brown-nose anyone. I originally started HL2RP in 2014 at DynexRP, but moved to LemonPunch when that slowly died. I am back here to continue to play HL2RP with some really awesome people at Lemonpunch (as most of you are too!)

I started RPing 12 years ago with TTRPGs like D&D, WoD, Shadowrun, FATEcore, Paranoia, Burning Wheel, Call of Cthulu, Traveller, GURPS, Dungeon Worlds. I think my favorite TTRPG is Warrior Poet and my favorite videogame RPG is Golden Sun.

My profession is an EMT-B, aspiring to become a paramedic one day. Due to my formal basic training in the medical field I sorta' got pigeon-holed into doing MedRP in Dynex, since then it has become my niche. Before my profession as an EMT, I owned a Stage Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Business.

I am embarrassed to tell people what my favorite type of cake is. I like spicy food (if I am not crying, it is not spicy enough).

Poetry is a slavish love of mine and I specialize in the format - the haiku.
Hey Jake and welcome! <3