Heyo! My name is Logan!

Hollow

Neutrino
Nebulae
I would like to introduce myself and tell you my name and some information if you wish to know me. If you play half life role play you will probably see me on it(I no life that shit). My name is Logan McKee, but you can call me Hollow.
My steam ID is, add me, please. I need friends: STEAM_0:1:58538950
My snap chat is, add me, I'm really handsome as so my mother has said.: flogan0
I go to school from 7am to 3pm, so I'm usually on from 4pm to after midnight. So hit me up if you want to talk. Message me on steam or add me on snap chat if you want to talk. I have most of the talking software like Skype, Team Speak, Discord, and even Curse Voice.
Glad to be on nebulous servers. Hopefully, I make new friends here.:ok::heyzeus:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Jamie0

Proton
Nebulae
I would like to introduce myself and tell you my name and some information if you wish to know me. If you play half life role play you will probably see me on it(I no life that shit). My name is Logan McKee, but you can call me Hollow.
My steam ID is, add me, please. I need friends: STEAM_0:1:58538950
My snap chat is, add me, I'm really handsome as so my mother has said.: flogan0
I go to school from 7am to 3pm, so I'm usually on from 4pm to after midnight. So hit me up if you want to talk. Message me on steam or add me on snap chat if you want to talk. I have most of the talking software like Skype, Team Speak, Discord, and even Curse Voice.
Glad to be on nebulous servers. Hopefully, I make new friends here.:ok::heyzeus:
Hello. enjoy your stay Logan!

Last edited:

Hollow

Neutrino
Nebulae
logan is a p cool name tbh

welcome
OMG thank you so much, if you are actually from Germany I would like to say it is beautiful there. I went there to take part in Oktoberfest and I had a blast. Everyone was so nice:ok:

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
OMG thank you so much, if you are actually from Germany I would like to say it is beautiful there. I went there to take part in Oktoberfest and I had a blast. Everyone was so nice:ok:

I live in Germany but I come from the UK.

Germans are cool guys :ok:

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
whats that flag by your name pal?
6ec.jpg