Hi, folks. A few questions.

Nebulae
Right. I'll get right down to it. I'm pretty experienced to roleplaying, and I enjoy helping to make an RP server's atmosphere friendlier for everyone involved. I'm new here, so if you'll excuse that frankly absurd intro, I'll get to the questions I have.

1. What (if any) things make this community different from others? What sets it apart?

2. I noticed, on the store page, you have to donate in order to get 'pet' flags on HL2 RP. Is there a way to get around this? I'd rather not have to pay to get access to decorating my IC apartment.

3. How do the staff here treat players OOCly?

4. Will I be a comfortable fit into this community?

5: Is there a streamlined process to making an application for a CCA character?

I'm a very open minded person, and I'd gladly chat with you or anyone else on any of these questions listed here.

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. What (if any) things make this community different from others? What sets it apart?

Europeans run it. It's also Lemonpunch's miscarriage that survived somehow, if that helps.

2. I noticed, on the store page, you have to donate in order to get 'pet' flags on HL2 RP. Is there a way to get around this? I'd rather not have to pay to get access to decorating my IC apartment.

I've seen some people get PET flags on a timed interval; eg. (x) has received (x) flags for (x) minutes, etc. etc.

Many of the staff members I've met treat players with respect, and are rather friendly towards them. One of the better communities in staff and player treatment.

As long as you don't roleplay fucking twelve year olds, you're fine...

To my knowledge, not quite. Maybe there is, but I'm not all too sure. Not all very well versed in that area.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Right. I'll get right down to it. I'm pretty experienced to roleplaying, and I enjoy helping to make an RP server's atmosphere friendlier for everyone involved. I'm new here, so if you'll excuse that frankly absurd intro, I'll get to the questions I have.

I'm a very open minded person, and I'd gladly chat with you or anyone else on any of these questions listed here.

1) - This is the most populated and probably contented server. I've been playing for a few weeks now and it's really good. Most servers I played was just like... 20 players max? But this can get full capacity pretty quick.

2) - Ask a Super Admin in !help and they'll give you PET flags for a certain time.

3) - Adminwise on this server they're really good. They respond instantly and they aren't cunty as long as you aren't one to them.

4) - Mrm. You might, but your timezone could be an issue. Unless you play on the weekends of course.

5) - Check the whitelist applications - civil protection - read the application guidelines *BEFORE* posting

Anyway. Hope to see you around, soon.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1) - This is the most populated and probably contented server. I've been playing for a few weeks now and it's really good. Most servers I played was just like... 20 players max? But this can get full capacity pretty quick.

2) - Ask a Super Admin in !help and they'll give you PET flags for a certain time.

3) - Adminwise on this server they're really good. They respond instantly and they aren't cunty as long as you aren't one to them.

4) - Mrm. You might, but your timezone could be an issue. Unless you play on the weekends of course.

5) - Check the whitelist applications - civil protection - read the application guidelines *BEFORE* posting

Anyway. Hope to see you around, soon.
Super admin?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unlike most servers, staff here actually act like people and not like omnipotent entities.

That's the main reason I'm here.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Just wanted to clarify that SA's only give out flags for those making events and workshifts, not to decorate your own things, otherwise there would be no reason for anyone to purchase it.

Reactions: List

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Ahem, that would be Senior Admins.

But yesh yesh. Hello friendo, welcome to nebulous. Hit me up if you need anything.

Oh. What that guy said. :x

Just wanted to clarify that SA's only give out flags for those making events and workshifts, not to decorate your own things, otherwise there would be no reason for anyone to purchase it.

Oh nevermind then .-. Thought it would be for decorating too.

Nebulae
But--..

What's the point in buying apartments?

Also, I'd probably be pretty safe in assuming there'd be other ways to make money for the server, aside from taking from the core game and monetizing this. But I'm glad to see I'm so welcomed here. Thanks, everyone!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
But--..

What's the point in buying apartments?

Generally, they're undecorated IC since the Combine don't care enough to give you a nice looking room.

If a room is COMPLETELY empty, I'm sure you can ask an available admin to give you a bed and such.

Like most places on the server, apartments are Roleplay Hubs.

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Some rooms are entirely empty, some aren't. It's a mixed bag.

Most of the apartments that are filled with furniture are player-owned and usually belong to developed characters. I don't really think all the rooms are furnished because its not like the MPF are real estate brokers that are trying to market their ghetto housing districts to starving civilians and have to furnish their apartments that aren't actively occupied. Besides, proper furnishing is usually reserved for loyalists.

On your question of PET flags, iirc they can give you temporary flags, but donating is only 5 bucks basically and eventually it's nice to have for the tag, extra model groups, and PET flags.

The CCA/MPF applications are probably a lot more extensive and difficult then you are used to as a fellow American, since all American HL2 servers are a joke and usually this is the same for their MPF applications process. It's difficult to get in, and forum and server activity to show your trustworthiness is usually required beforehand.