hi im cloudbucket

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
i made introduction thread before but i left without playing on the server once
i dont believe in sticking to one server/community but im a producer for scg or something idk
i like people and you will like me because you guys seem creative or something
i recently played on server and got pk'd
but im here now just to know what you guys are getting into here is a list of my creative items thank you

i run the newspaper yes
ACAB2B2F2EA047136290968F1ECE7726095D31B3

did someone say outdated pumped up kicks meme? cus i sure did xd

anyone a fan of FUCKING text and move videos cus here's onE!

back when i was a fuckin idiot tryin to make machinamas

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
well @Slim banned me for trying to pipe up the server with some interactions

Disconnect: Minging about, metagaming from your previous character's death. You know better. Appeal @Nebulous.cloud - Slim.
Disconnect: Minging about, metagaming from your previous character's death. You know better. Appeal @Nebulous.cloud - Slim.

Nebulae
crp or cmrp? what was the problemo? love you mwah
well, i do actually quite enjoy their CMRP server, even if they're not the most active on there
their crp server on the other hand..
while im not saying it's a BAD server, it doesn't really have the best of maps
one of my main problems lies with the MPF
some of the mingery i saw..
plus even when they get serious their RP is.. pretty lackluster.
which is actually pretty hypocritical coming from me since my CPRP on this server is quite literal vomit
anyway you seem cool luv u too bby
by the way if this post seems like a mess it's because im in the morning phase of waking up and wanting to die

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
well, i do actually quite enjoy their CMRP server, even if they're not the most active on there
their crp server on the other hand..
while im not saying it's a BAD server, it doesn't really have the best of maps
one of my main problems lies with the MPF
some of the mingery i saw..
plus even when they get serious their RP is.. pretty lackluster.
which is actually pretty hypocritical coming from me since my CPRP on this server is quite literal vomit
anyway you seem cool luv u too bby
by the way if this post seems like a mess it's because im in the morning phase of waking up and wanting to die
ah it's alright man. yeah, we have some people who minge about but they are punished with ease (sometimes). nebulous seems like a pretty tense rp server and is probably why i got banned for 24 hours yesterday lol. either way cmrp server has been down for maintenance since were upgrading to helix. so ill most likely come to nebulous for that premium hl2 city experience and go to cmrp (actually hl2 military rp now since the main faction went Rouge) for that premium outlands experience. when was the last time you played? as for the map we've tried the whole spectrum but c18 seems to draw the most population (despite its size). and for serious rp well- the city is repetitive.

Nebulae
ah it's alright man. yeah, we have some people who minge about but they are punished with ease (sometimes). nebulous seems like a pretty tense rp server and is probably why i got banned for 24 hours yesterday lol. either way cmrp server has been down for maintenance since were upgrading to helix. so ill most likely come to nebulous for that premium hl2 city experience and go to cmrp (actually hl2 military rp now since the main faction went Rouge) for that premium outlands experience. when was the last time you played? as for the map we've tried the whole spectrum but c18 seems to draw the most population (despite its size). and for serious rp well- the city is repetitive.
ah, yeah, i get it.
i would reply with more but im exhausted so if i did it would look something like "adsafohu"

Reactions: List

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
ban appeal got denied but no worries, i am unbanned tonight and i will perform epic roleplay with you my frens