Hi, I'm new to this community!

Johnny Sins

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So I've tried a bunch of other communities that have all, for lack of a better word, failed for a variety of reasons - whether it be corrupt money hungry owners, abusive admins, hostile playerbase and pretty much every other reason under the sun. I've been told by many different communities that I should not even bother trying Nebulous. Apparently it is impossible to have meaningful character development, apparently every attempt at rebel RP is crushed, you aren't allowed to win against admins, you get banned for having your own opinion, they never hand out promotions in the Union, all forms of high command are corrupt admins and the owner invented AIDS.

Alright, I made the last one up. However, I have heard all the other statements countless times. I don't believe that a community could be successful if any of that were true, so let's give this a shot!

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
i have to refer to you as johnny sins, whenever you're related to X topic.

nice.

welcome.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
That's only a joke by the way. I don't mean anything by it.
Got all my whitelists taken away on the last community because I said something of this caliber.
Nah mate don't worry, it's all in good jest

Also Alex invented Clockwork which has caused the cancer that is Hl2RP so technically he did create aids

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Johnny Sins, you're a man of many skills.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Also Alex invented Clockwork which has caused the cancer that is Hl2RP so technically he did create aids

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Welcome!

Apparently it is impossible to have meaningful character development, apparently every attempt at rebel RP is crushed, you aren't allowed to win against admins, you get banned for having your own opinion, they never hand out promotions in the Union, all forms of high command are corrupt admins and the owner invented AIDS.
Trust me when I say you hear shit like this in every community, especially about communities that are generally far better off than they are and/or those communities are often filled with people banned from the bigger ones.

Neb doesn't pull punches when it comes to people paying for their choices/actions IC, so add a bunch of players incapable of thinking outside the box at times and you have a recipe for those sorts of comments when they invariably get banned or quit and filter elsewhere.