Hi, slight oldfag

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hiya, im back to try out HL2RP in general and see whats changed in the time i've gone.

It seems a lot has changed since my initial leaving lemonpunch, and i wasnt surprised to see LP had dissapeared from the face of the earth. The community was self destructing, mainly due to a few individuals.

It's great to see that the people who did make the community run like clockwork at times, back again. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there because of those people, directly or indirectly, and i look forward to trying this community out aswell.

Little backstory!

Played Hl2rp since 2008, during the TNB days. this was during a time where you could get PK'd by an /ev. Brutal.

Joined Lemonpunch a couple of years ago and stuck around for about a year, became superadmin and thoroughly enjoyed helping people out and organizing events - and being civil administrator was boss, and i loved playing on the piano entity (you could frequently see me there, playing all by myself haha).

Looking forward to meeting and RP'ing with all of you!

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Welcome mate
Any queries you have about the HL2 server feel free to PM me over the forums
Have fun

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Weren't you an operator/admin when LP Outlands came out in 2014?

if so, hello old friend

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Weren't you an operator/admin when LP Outlands came out in 2014?

if so, hello old friend

Indeed I was! I had just returned to lemon punch after a hiatus, and was given operator again to resume helping around. I wasn't around for a huge amount of time unfortunately from there on.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Indeed I was! I had just returned to lemon punch after a hiatus, and was given operator again to resume helping around. I wasn't around for a huge amount of time unfortunately from there on.
Good to see you return. In case you have no clue who I am, Evil here.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Were you the Administrator that played voice recordings for your speeches?

I was! I had man flu during those recordings, but i dont think it had been done much before so it was cool.

Pretty sure i remember you mate, a fellow britlander!

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
Yep, around then. I recognize your name... Were you not a SA or something of the sort?

yeah, left early 2014. quite coincidentally only recently came to try nebulous too, a few days ago.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Greetings! Sadly I wasn't around when you left LP, but it's nice to know that a HL2RP veteran has joined us.