Hi there

Gene

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello everyone. My name is Eugene (russia: Evgenii) or Gene as english analog of my short name (Zhenya in russian). I am new in your awesome community, guys, but I am not newbie at Roleplay.

So , as you have already guessed , I'm from Russia , from stereotypical heart of it - Siberia. But I am not Putin, so calm down. I am 19 years old, I do American football , and writing prose . Usually I like to play Hl2rp, but you can find me lately exclusively WW3RP. Oh, I'm probably the only one here , but I being in the Army before, so if anyone is interested about how actually live Russian soldiers or just talk about something- you are welcome always.

(and by the way, sorry for my English, its not too well, but I can fully understand all what you say).

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Hey and welcome to the community, saw you around in the server a few times

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You seem alright.

Welcome aboard the Cloud.

Gene

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you all guys for warm welcome.
Yeah, I am Dr.Cox which is disguised as russian.

Nebulae
Hello everyone. My name is Eugene (russia: Evgenii) or Gene as english analog of my short name (Zhenya in russian). I am new in your awesome community, guys, but I am not newbie at Roleplay.

So , as you have already guessed , I'm from Russia , from stereotypical heart of it - Siberia. But I am not Putin, so calm down. I am 19 years old, I do American football , and writing prose . Usually I like to play Hl2rp, but you can find me lately exclusively WW3RP. Oh, I'm probably the only one here , but I being in the Army before, so if anyone is interested about how actually live Russian soldiers or just talk about something- you are welcome always.

(and by the way, sorry for my English, its not too well, but I can fully understand all what you say).
Welcome to the community

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome to the community
7de512c31ead73f797c8e9a18fd75637.png

Really trying to get that CP app.