Hi

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hello,
Let me tell you an interesting story.

So my friend kept telling me to play with him. He was like: "FGT COME PLAY WW3 RP WITH ME XDDD". And I was like: "lol fuck off". Thinking that the community he invited me to was shit. So I was playing on that other shit MRP server. The next day, I got about 10 messages from the same friend. I got tired of his bullshit and decided to join the community. The server's content was 2 GBs in size (it was for me) and I raged at my friend. However, I waited. When I got into the server, I got even more pissed off. I thought to myself: "Clockwork? Fucking hell servers like these are shit". However, I got trained and went through all of the basic stuff. And I found out, that for the first time in his life, Ethan Wasserman was finally correct in something. I learned a lesson, And that lesson is not to be too quick to judge.
As many of you might have already seen me ingame, My IG name is Allen Hawkins, I'm really having fun in this community and now I don't believe in the "There are no good SeriousRP servers" thing anymore. This is actually the best community I've ever been to since I started playing Garry's Mod. See you all ingame!

Juicy

Proton
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello welcome to the community!

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae