Hi!

Iridescent

String
Nebulae
Hey there! The name I go by now is Queen, but if you know me at all, you probably know me as Queen of Spades or just QoS at some communities. I'm an avid roleplayer, been doing it for about 10 years now, but only recently started in Garry's Mod. I've mostly drifted from community to community, trying to find somewhere to settle down. It's a bit tough, as I've found so far Garry's Mod and its communities seem to be very fickle and short-lived.

As for what I'm doing now in life, it's a bit of a toss up. I graduated from high school about two years ago, taking a bit of a long break from more schooling to save up my moolah! Once I'm financially stable enough to do so, I'll probably pursue something close to IT as my major, or something else that grabs my interest along the way!

Anyways, enough about me. Even though it's my intro thread, I'd love to hear a little bit about you guys. Or you can just say hi, doesn't matter to me!

Nebulae
Hello, and welcome! This place needs more people with dedication and experience like you. From what I've seen, only a portion of the community enjoys text-based roleplay. This may be a wrong assumption, though, so don't lose your hopes! A lot of the people here are very loyal to this community and will treat the community and what it has to offer with respect rather than taking it for granted. I'm sure that you'll find a lot of variety to occupy you here—our two gamemodes are very intricately crafted (though I can speak for experience for only one of them) and have much to give.

I should stop before I start sugar-coating every little aspect here. Simply enjoy your stay! Try not to be reluctant to state your word here. As long as you know what you're talking about, you can counter-roast the friendly banter of anything and anyone.

I hope to see you floating around the forums some time soon.

Reactions: List

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Hello there!
It's nice to hear that you have a lot of experience with roleplay in itself.
I really hope you'll come to enjoy this community!

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous friend, i hope you'll like it in here. :)

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hello

can i just take a second to mock the children who think communism is cool and that they "understand" it

thanks

welcome to nebulous

Nebulae
Welcome to Nebulous, hope your experience has been great so far. Looking forward to seeing you around and see what type of RP you bring to the table, as I don't believe I've seen too many pen and paper role players on Garry's Mod RP servers, and I'd be most intrigued to hear your opinion regarding your experience with Garry's Mod RP (which hopefully hasn't involved the misleadingly named DarkRP.)

Hydralisk

Proton
Nebulae
Time to start welcoming people with my smiling sharks again.

b480f3d8260b69292a0051e371b88bc9.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't get HIV.