HI

Wilson

Neutrino
Nebulae
hi i play hl2rp server and now i make introduction thread ok my bad friend is flex, dont like him a lot to be honest like we met at some pub down in cornwall but then he never called back so i assumed he was dead however later on he then rang back saying how he was down the pub in leicester so i was like oh ok sure ill go there and then i went there and he wasnt there so i was very mad in which i shouted his name FLEX but got no response so i went home back to glasgow and what do you know i found him there so i smacked him in the nose and now im facing assault charges ok thanks bye.

Flex

String
Nebulae
It's you,

Sorry about the pub ordeal my parole officer wasn't happy I was miles out of my restricted zone, I went to Cornwall and waited but no sign of you and my parole officer nicked me there and then so I fought him and ran to Leicester where I finally looked at my phone and saw 100+ Missed calls from you (Which I must say is VERY picky call me again and I am blocking your number) When I got to Leicester a guy named "Jeffery" was there and we hate each other due to an argument we had the other day about football teams so he tried to grab my hand so I said "Get off me you nonce" and ran home to Glasgow. Anyway nice to meet you again Wilson!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae