B A N N E D
Nebulae
nice self advert wtf?? subscribe to ranosh
hello

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Hello, Hudson!
Those are some interesting videos. I've seen both, yeah.
Anyways, I hope you'll have a good time here!

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
nice self advert wtf?? subscribe to ranosh
hello

If you didn't get the joke, it's a Troy Mcclure, where you lace your introduction with the irony that the people you're trying to make an impression on won't be impressed by your entrance(tooting your own horn, showing you're only there for yourself, and citing work that was terrible).

Where I've linked the HL2RP shoot to miss video, which is consistently disliked among HL2RP players, the idea that I'd admit that I was behind that video(which everyone seems to have watched) would paint me in the opposite light of what someone would be hoping by making an introduction.

Likewise the Kid Admin video paints a picture of a roleplay server moderated by a very young player that donated(and was given the position of admin through that donation) which is a concept that's probably disliked by serious roleplayers, and again lots of players have seen that, so the idea of me admitting I was behind that video too has a sense of irony that I'd post it as an introduction on a forum that has so many serious roleplayers.

Surely me getting a couple of views from this forum would be more like sharing my work rather than advertising if I was posting my own videos seriously.

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you didn't get the joke, it's a Troy Mcclure, where you lace your introduction with the irony that the people you're trying to make an impression on won't be impressed by your entrance(tooting your own horn, showing you're only there for yourself, and citing work that was terrible).

Where I've linked the HL2RP shoot to miss video, which is consistently disliked among HL2RP players, the idea that I'd admit that I was behind that video(which everyone seems to have watched) would paint me in the opposite light of what someone would be hoping by making an introduction.

Likewise the Kid Admin video paints a picture of a roleplay server moderated by a very young player that donated(and was given the position of admin through that donation) which is a concept that's probably disliked by serious roleplayers, and again lots of players have seen that, so the idea of me admitting I was behind that video too has a sense of irony that I'd post it as an introduction on a forum that has so many serious roleplayers.

Surely me getting a couple of views from this forum would be more like sharing my work rather than advertising if I was posting my own videos seriously.
no need to write a few paragraphes for a mere prank. also i know the kid admin video, i watched it around 3 years already my friend.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Oh shit are you the guy who made those two vids.
Welcome!

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Once again hello, please come on the Frundtech server and be our Lieutenant again ;=)

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Hey Hudson, your WW3 memes and remembrance threads were always the greatest. Glad to see you here

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Man so glad you are here. But come on, you should show these people your meme videos. Those are you greatest highlights and I hope you make more here.