Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

OOC

Steam name: Mic15000
Discord name: Mic15000
How active are you in game?: Very active as I have also a cop

[This application is considered In-character, therefore information entered should be purely IC related unless stated otherwise]​

images

image.png
Your Name: Ronald Danger
State/Licence ID:
Ronald_Danger_ID.JPG

Do you have a criminal record? (Y/N):
N
Previous job experience: Airforce Pilot
Are you currently in debt or have been in the past? (Y/N): N

Business Name: Higgins Helitours & Services

Explain in as much detail as needed what your business is about: Higgins Helitours is a business that specializes in helicopter/air services surrounding various opportunities a few services would be:

---Sky Diving: The clients would be provided with a parachute and instructions on how to use it, choose a location to skydive and after passing a small course be flown to the location where a certified helicopter pilot would then drop them off and pick them up at a later location. A perfect adventure for thrill seekers.

---Helitours: Want to snap some pictures for Chirp? Or simply enjoy the view? Well Higgings Helitours has you covered, you can schedule Helitours ranging from 10 to 20+ minutes over amazing sceneries in Los Santos.

---Transport: Want to go from Point A to Point B and skip all the traffic? Well you can hire a certified Higgings helicopter pilot. You can also call them to schedule a pickup at a safe landing spot or even on top of mount chiliad!

---VIP Transport: Are you a Big CEO? Mayor? Or Chief of Police? well, our VIP transport will make sure you get where you want in style, and hiring a Higgings pilot for the day will grant you full air transportation for the duration of your day in luxury.

---Rescue: Stranded in the middle of nowhere with no gas? Are you drifting away in the middle of the sea? Well fret no more, call Higgings Helitours for a quick rescue. And you can pay later since your safety comes first!

---Training: Want to become a certified helicopter pilot? Well come to us and we can train for a small fee!

---Rental: Have your helicopter license with us? You can Rent a helicopter* for a day for a big fee. *Only certified pilots can choose this service.

---More to come!

Explain how this business would be beneficial for members of the public: This business would allow the public to have a recreation way to spend their money in the sky. We have boats and land but no way to enjoy the sky yet. This allows an avenue of freedom to those who enjoy helicopters and flying across Los Santos and even if you don't have money the rescue service will provide useful benefits to those in need that won't waste the emergency services time.

Explain what you require in order to get started with your business venture:

We will need a few things:

---Access to a garage or hangar, where certified pilots from Higgings can take out helicopters:
image.png
Although any helicopter will suffice.

---Make sure that the pumps in the landing field are operational.

image.png

---Access to a small supply area/vendor with parachutes, bandages, and radio for ATC communication & Intra passenger coms.

---Access to just 1 Luxury helicopter (which would be very expensive or reserved for special occasions) for VIP clients something like this:
image.png

And really that's about it, it runs mostly itself.

Is this a solo venture or a venture with a pre-existing team behind it? If so, list your other employees: Currently solo However I will be recruiting and training some helicopter pilots if this is approved.

Business Location (If not required, write N/A):
image.png

Do you understand that the Government may revoke your business license if they see fit?:
Yes

Do you understand that the Government may charge an administration and/or construction fee?: Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I believe helicopters would be a massive upfront cost for a business, likely $500,000+ per helicopter.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Can we go into debt/get a loan?
It’s a possibility, I think it would have to be arranged if the state is providing loans and to that degree.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It’s a possibility, I think it would have to be arranged if the state is providing loans and to that degree.
I'm sure we can formulate a business plan to present to the state/banks if they want to schedule an appointment!

Reactions: List