High End Computer, Garbage Performance

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
Hello everyone. So, it seems I'm having a Christmas Dilema- my brand new computer is running horribly. And no, that's no understatement. Watch Dogs Two, for example, runs at an average of 18-23 FPS and the lowest settings. This is a brand new, prebuilt computer, so I have virtually no Idea what the issue could be. Anyone want to help me out? I'll post the specs under here.

The Link Is Long So Click This

(For those lazy folk)

• 3.5 GHz AMD Vishera FX-8320 Eight-Core
  • 16GB of DDR3 RAM
  • 120GB SSD + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU (6GB)
  • DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort
  • 24x Dual-Layer Super-Multi Drive
  • Gigabit Ethernet
  • 4 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
  • USB Keyboard & Mouse Included
  • Windows 10 Home (64-bit)

I also have a pretty nice monitor.

Monitor.

If anyone's able to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Cheers.
Imo, check your motherboard specifications, see if you can get DDR4 RAM, and I'm a bit against AMD processors so I'd recommend Intel...

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
DDR4 RAM,
He can't. AMD chipsets don't have support for DDR4 period. Not only that, but buying some will only be a waste of money.

Let me tell you the deal. That CPU is not shit. It will carry your system, although not as good as an Intel. But, games are moving forward and less of them rely on CPUs as much. It will only bottleneck you on older games, and even then it wont be by much. I have an 8350, one model above yours and I can run pretty much every game high-max settings to a comfortable 60 FPS on my R9 290 with some tweaking.

Download speccy and run that to see if you actually have that GPU. From there on you can add me on steam and I'll walk you through some troubleshooting to see where's the problem.