Suggestion higher lockpick durability

Cineron

Proton
Nebulae
I feel like there could be some better indicators overall for the lockpick minigame. Such as a numerical stress meter that tell you how close to breaking the lockpick is.

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
More clarity would be nice. I think it should be easier.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don’t mind them breaking kinda quick if they were cheaper, I just feel like something that’s $300 should be a little sturdier.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I agree if you fail the minigame it probably shouldn't have a 100% chance to consume the lockpick, but honestly once you know what you're doing the lockpick minigame is actually pretty easy. If you refer to this, it kind of shows you how to:

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I agree if you fail the minigame it probably shouldn't have a 100% chance to consume the lockpick, but honestly once you know what you're doing the lockpick minigame is actually pretty easy. If you refer to this, it kind of shows you how to:

Yep once you know what you're doing it's actually pretty easy. Still tense though, I kinda like it tbh.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yep once you know what you're doing it's actually pretty easy. Still tense though, I kinda like it tbh.
Yeah I like it but I agree it can be very frustrating at the beginning and having like a 25% chance to not break your lockpick would be nice for people getting started.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah I like it but I agree it can be very frustrating at the beginning and having like a 25% chance to not break your lockpick would be nice for people getting started.

I think I’d prefer like an overall durability system instead of just RNG.

I haaaaaate RNG shit. I play WoW, I’ve played wow for almost 19 years now, RNG systems have never been fun or enjoyable and just makes people frustrated.

Start at 100 durability. Successful lock pick uses a little durability. Failed lock pick uses more durability. Aborted obviously uses none.