Hillary Clinton Conspiracy?

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
if clinton isn't mental i'm a gay black alien, her husband abused women who worked for him and she allowed it to happen, she blackmailed and broke laws to suit her agenda all the time. she's mental.

trump isn't a 'radical racist asswipe with mental issues', he could be your grandfather and he's more successful than most people because he made himself a made man. i don't get why do people think he's racist or radical. trump never said once to go to war outside of combating ISIS

and vietnam ended in 75

No, yeah, Clinton has issues. You're totally right there. She's corrupt to an extreme and her husband was just as bad.

But Trump's no better. He not only publicly humiliated a disabled man, he's also shown incredible xenophobia. He has almost laughably thin skin (on both the physical and emotional level) and I feel almost certain he has anger issues given the way he acts.

Quite frankly they're both horrible, and I'd much rather have Sanders or even Kasich over these two morons.

Also, yeah, I concede the 'nam point.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
No, I just prefer Hillary over the radial racist asswipe with mental issues that's likely to get our entire country into more shit than Vietnam in the 80's. Hillary may be corrupt, but at least she isn't batshit insane.

...Well, yes, she kinda is, but Trump is worse by /far/.

Whatever you want, if the American people elect Hillary as president. They will have set a dangerous precedent for future elections of not just the highest ranking position, but many others.

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Whatever you want, if the American people elect Hillary as president. They will have set a dangerous precedent for future elections of not just the highest ranking position, but many others.

If the American people elect Trump as president, they will do no better.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
If the American people elect Trump as president, they will do no better.

Like what? This is a LEGAL issue we're talking about. I don't give a fuck how much of a bigot you think Trump is. How can you say that you'd rather have a criminal for president??

My mind is blown right now

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
If anyone other than Hilary was in the position, I.E having the FBI director literally say she was guilty - they'd have been arrested.

I don't see one good reason why clinton should be let off without a trial at least. And no "she didn't mean to" isn't a valid reason if the US legal system is anything to go by.

And it's funny when Miss lynch was asked about this, she kept saying: "i cant answer that, i can't answer hypotheticals"

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Does xenophobia cover not wanting illegals/radical terrorists in your country now? Because if it does you get that point but im pretty sure the disabled dude he humiliated insulted trump at one stage and that trump had gone on record saying he doesn't hate disabled people or such.
Hillary is only running for pres so she can get out of being busted by the FBI, she's nuts and is doing everything she can to pander to youth just like bernie sanders.

The disabled man had simply criticized him, as the press often does Hillary as well. You can no better defend his actions than Hillary's in that regard. And his xenophobia has extended, quite famously, to his remark that Mexicans are "rapists, criminals, and murderers". He plays on the fears and hates of the American people. And as I said, I don't care much for Clinton either. She's simply the lesser of two evils.

Trump isn't a criminal, murderer, fraudilant lunatic though.

Hillary's not a murderer. I don't know what you're on, but not even she's that out of it. But I won't deny she's done some shady shit.
[doublepost=1468968644][/doublepost]
If anyone other than Hilary was in the position, I.E having the FBI director literally say she was guilty - they'd have been arrested.

I don't see one good reason why clinton should be let off without a trial at least. And no "she didn't mean to" isn't a valid reason if the US legal system is anything to go by.

And it's funny when Miss lynch was asked about this, she kept saying: "i cant answer that, i can't answer hypotheticals"

No, I agree. Clinton needs to face justice for the shit she's pulled. But again, Trump's really not a much better candidate. I just choose to support the candidate who can actually be trusted with, oh y'know, America's entire fucking military. They're really both complete lunatics, but for Christ's sake people, where one of them may be corrupt one of them is just hateful to the extreme. It's fucking insane on both ends.

And don't get me started on Lynch. She's a moron.

Nebulae
The disabled man had simply criticized him, as the press often does Hillary as well. You can no better defend his actions than Hillary's in that regard. And his xenophobia has extended, quite famously, to his remark that Mexicans are "rapists, criminals, and murderers". He plays on the fears and hates of the American people. And as I said, I don't care much for Clinton either. She's simply the lesser of two evils.

Hillary's not a murderer. I don't know what you're on, but not even she's that out of it. But I won't deny she's done some shady shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
Trump said that the mexicans who came over ILLEGALY were rapists criminals and murderers which and if you're in the south it's quite true.
I was wrong about the disabled guy thing though I think.
I'm just going to call it quits because the thread'll be locked/deleted at this rate

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

Touche.

Trump said that the mexicans who came over ILLEGALY were rapists criminals and murderers

You mean the ones trying to escape all the drug bullshit that's happening down there that can't afford to get a passport? Americans are rapists, criminals, and murderers too. He's really just wrong when he says that.

I'm just going to call it quits because the thread'll be locked/deleted at this rate

+1

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Jeb bush is the superior choice anyway.

he has the hoodie

Honestly, this entire election's been a crapshoot. Sanders was the only Democrat I really paid attention to since he was less insane than Hillary, and the Republicans I more or less gave up on when I saw Carson and Cruz on the list.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, yeah, Clinton has issues. You're totally right there. She's corrupt to an extreme and her husband was just as bad.

But Trump's no better. He not only publicly humiliated a disabled man, he's also shown incredible xenophobia. He has almost laughably thin skin (on both the physical and emotional level) and I feel almost certain he has anger issues given the way he acts.

Quite frankly they're both horrible, and I'd much rather have Sanders or even Kasich over these two morons.

Also, yeah, I concede the 'nam point.
trump laughed, there's something called humor. the reporter asked him stupid questions so he made fun of it. show me one instance where he said that he's adolf hitler incarnated and that he wants to deport all the mexicans and jews and blacks and asians and leftists to concentrations camps.

Touche.

You mean the ones trying to escape all the drug bullshit that's happening down there that can't afford to get a passport? Americans are rapists, criminals, and murderers too. He's really just wrong when he says that.

+1
the drug shit is happening in northern mexico and it's the government's fault for not dealing with it, it's not the responsibility of the united states to give them shelter and jobs and even then mexico isn't a collapsing mad max dystopia.

he said that they are bringing in crime from their own country, he didn't say that americans don't do crime but that the immigration from the south brings more crime. the fact that they're trespassing into another country without a permit or a visa already makes them criminals.

if they can't get a passport then don't commit the crime and stay in your country
[doublepost=1468969192][/doublepost]
Honestly, this entire election's been a crapshoot. Sanders was the only Democrat I really paid attention to since he was less insane than Hillary, and the Republicans I more or less gave up on when I saw Carson and Cruz on the list.
sanders sold your asses to hillary, he got 100mil in donations and now he can retire in peace

casool

Quark
Nebulae

I seriously hope you're not trying to justify illegal immigration.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh boy, the lie that "Trump is a racist"
He's not. He doesn't hate mexicans, he wants to make ILLEGAL immigrants ILLEGAL again. Rather than deporting them like we should. Because of all the liberals in power today, illegal immigrants are PROMOTED because of our extreme LENIENCY towards them. We're giving them welfare benefits, free housing, and free healthcare. Note that it's not really free money at all. Because guess who pays for it all? The TAXPAYER.

Also, veterans who have fought for our rights, and some who came back crippled, or even with missing limbs, are being very POORLY treated compared to illegal immigrants who get BETTER treatment from our government, despite giving NOTHING to us in return.
Over $700 million dollars has been spent on the healthcare of illegal immigrants, who come over the border to treat their illnesses for free.
Whereas 40 veterans died waiting on the VA waiting list just to get an appointment to even see a doctor.

So no, wanting to deport illegal immigrants who MOOCH off of our government at the cost of American taxpayer's money is NOT RACISM.

Trump will make America great again.

EDIT: Note that neither me or trump have NOTHING against legal immigrants. America wouldn't exist without immigrants. So we may be a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. Laws that must be upheld.

B

Bossoff Mayass

Oh boy, the lie that "Trump is a racist"
He's not. He doesn't hate mexicans, he wants to make ILLEGAL immigrants ILLEGAL again. Rather than deporting them like we should. Because of all the liberals in power today, illegal immigrants are PROMOTED because of our extreme LENIENCY towards them. We're giving them welfare benefits, free housing, and free healthcare. Note that it's not really free money at all. Because guess who pays for it all? The TAXPAYER.

Also, veterans who have fought for our rights, and some who came back crippled, or even with missing limbs, are being very POORLY treated compared to illegal immigrants who get BETTER treatment from our government, despite giving NOTHING to us in return.
Over $700 million dollars has been spent on the healthcare of illegal immigrants, who come over the border to treat their illnesses for free.
Whereas 40 veterans died waiting on the VA waiting list just to get an appointment to even see a doctor.

So no, wanting to deport illegal immigrants who MOOCH off of our government at the cost of American taxpayer's money is NOT RACISM.

Trump will make America great again.

EDIT: Note that neither me or trump have NOTHING against legal immigrants. America wouldn't exist without immigrants. So we may be a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. Laws that must be upheld.
wow what a UNIQUE story i never heard of ANY other nation with this same PROBLEM

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
wow what a UNIQUE story i never heard of ANY other nation with this same PROBLEM

Countries that stopped the boats don't have those problems

1433936482512.jpg

Jeb bush is the superior choice anyway.

he has the hoodie

And the guac

Oro

Quark
Nebulae
Oh, yes, I found on the internet that reptilians will conquer the world tomorrow, it must be real!