Hillary Clinton Conspiracy?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was checking reddit, and some people found out that if you put the number of words in the indictment speech regarding hillary clinton, as spoken by FBI Director James Comey, which is 2322, into a gematria calculator. You get this message.
"Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage"
FTZGAAm.png

Here's a link to the reddit page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4s5pq9/turns_out_if_you_look_up_the_gematria_of_the/

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I'd like to see the wrinkly bitch talk her way outta this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebulae
You also get:
Reptilian Coalition For Legalizing Marijuana
Okay, Ladies, Now Lets Get In Formation
I Left While He Was Sleeping
These Gematria Systems Are Useful In Learning And Teaching
And much, much, more. Also, the speech complete file contains about 2,323 words; not 2,322 words.

I highly doubt that the director of the FBI would have to use a highly unreliable and unpredictable code such as a gematria number to send a message when he has literally hundreds of thousands of agents at his disposal.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
r/conspiracy is a joke sub btw

at least from what i saw, they think that even the most ridiculous thing can lead to a new world order bullcrap

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
So you'd prefer the confirmation that: in the United States, it doesn't matter if you committed a federal crime, if you're a big-shot Democrat with money you can get away with anything!

Is that really what you want? You are stupid

No, I just prefer Hillary over the radial racist asswipe with mental issues that's likely to get our entire country into more shit than Vietnam in the 80's. Hillary may be corrupt, but at least she isn't batshit insane.

...Well, yes, she kinda is, but Trump is worse by /far/.

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, I just prefer Hillary over the radial racist asswipe with mental issues that's likely to get our entire country into more shit than Vietnam in the 80's. Hillary may be corrupt, but at least she isn't batshit insane.

...Well, yes, she kinda is, but Trump is worse by /far/.
if clinton isn't mental i'm a gay black alien, her husband abused women who worked for him and she allowed it to happen, she blackmailed and broke laws to suit her agenda all the time. she's mental.

trump isn't a 'radical racist asswipe with mental issues', he could be your grandfather and he's more successful than most people because he made himself a made man. i don't get why do people think he's racist or radical. trump never said once to go to war outside of combating ISIS

and vietnam ended in 75