Hitler's real voice

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1381

This was recorded on very old technology so quality won't be the best
still it wasn't enough to distort or change the audio in any way that it made much of a difference, at max there might be some background noise from the recorder
but it's still pretty creepy nevertheless
[doublepost=1513274850][/doublepost]
literally sounds like a normal guy except for the dumb scary music playing lmao
i think its the fact that he doesnt look like a deep voiced guy especially after hearing some of his high pitched speeches

Reactions: List

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
still it wasn't enough to distort or change the audio in any way that it made much of a difference, at max there might be some background noise from the recorder
but it's still pretty creepy nevertheless
[doublepost=1513274850][/doublepost]
i think its the fact that he doesnt look like a deep voiced guy especially after hearing some of his high pitched speeches
The guy was apparently incredibly ill as well so I heard but been a long time since I done history.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
idk about u guys but I could listen to Hitler's speeches on hours endless with a voice and speech style like that.

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
idk about u guys but I could listen to Hitler's speeches on hours endless with a voice and speech style like that.
That is how he rose to power to quickly that and many small unlikely things happening

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae

Play it to some badass music and you've suddenly understood why he came to power.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Play it to some badass music and you've suddenly understood why he came to power.
already have one

One of the reasons why he came to power was because of his personality with German people. He really can move them with his words.

While I don't advocate for Nazism, he is no doubt a rising great leader until the later years of ww2