Q2: AR2/SMG?

Q3: Dropship/Hunter Chopper?

Q4: Black Mesa/Original Half-Life?

Q5: Airboat gun/Mounted pulse rifle?

Q6: Gordon Freeman/Adrian Shephard?

Q7: HECU marines/Combine soldiers?

Q8: Beta HL2 models/HL2 models?

Q9: Gravity gun/Physgun?

Q10: Vortigaunt/Zombie/Houndeye/Headcrab/Alien grunt?

[FG]Semtex

Neutrino
Nebulae
Im not even gonna afford to answer theese questions, plz just stop making theese questions so long and so boring. The last post u made is pretty ok but this is just fucking wat m8

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Im not even gonna afford to answer theese questions, plz just stop making theese questions so long and so boring. The last post u made is pretty ok but this is just fucking wat m8
These are just like other peoples' posts. Stop. Just... stop.

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I think statuses would be better for pointless questions like these friend tbh.
just a suggestion.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
I expected that you have useful questions like: Why do CP's have masks on idk then somebody comes and posts link of guide.
yes yes karl cp have mask because they do not want to look human they want to look like robot so people think "i cant kill cp" ok???

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
Bashing a community member for trying to get people involved in a small questionnaire. You lot are fucking great. Jesus Christ.

1. Half Life 2
2. DMG
3. Hunter Chopper
4.OG HL
5. Airboat gun
6. Gordon
7. HECU
8. HL2
9. Phys
10. Vortigaunt

The questions might be a bit shite but who the fuck cares.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Q1: HL1/HL2?
HL1

SMG

Dropship

OG

Mounted Pulse Rifle

Adrian Shephard

Combine Soldiers

HL2 models

Gravity Gun

Headcrab

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Q1: HL1/HL2?
not played hl1 yet so hl2 sadly

ar2
hunter chopper
black mesa any day
pulse rifle
freeman
combine
hl2 beta has more diversity imo
gravgun
vort

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Fuck it why not

Q1: HL1/HL2? I think Half-life 1 was more thought out, so yeah.

Q2: AR2/SMG? I mean I like energy rifles created by aliens but I prefer a conpact SMG

Q3: Dropship/Hunter Chopper? Dropship

Q4: Black Mesa/Original Half-Life? Original

Q5: Airboat gun/Mounted pulse rifle? Again, energy rifle, but now WITH NO RECOIL AND ALL THE AMMO WOO

Q6: Gordon Freeman/Adrian Shephard? I mean Gordon is a badass

Q7: HECU marines/Combine soldiers? They're probably the same thing cuz they didn't have a problem to kill all those innocent scientists, so I prefer them.

Q8: Beta HL2 models/HL2 models? Beta models are better imo

Q9: Gravity gun/Physgun? GravGun

Q10:Vortigaunt/Zombie/Houndeye/Headcrab/Alien grunt?
:b:ortigaunt

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Bashing a community member for trying to get people involved in a small questionnaire. You lot are fucking great. Jesus Christ.

1. Half Life 2
2. DMG
3. Hunter Chopper
4.OG HL
5. Airboat gun
6. Gordon
7. HECU
8. HL2
9. Phys
10. Vortigaunt

The questions might be a bit shite but who the fuck cares.
Thank you for TOLERATING me.
[doublepost=1500211290][/doublepost]
Why are you making them so long and so flipping boring? Literally nobody cares about this, its like those ad surveys on youtube ffs...
I can post what I want, if you don't like it, leave a "Dumb" sticker on it and go away. See? You're being a complete hypocrite if you see one of your other replies to my threads. You said that people should not complain and just leave a "Dumb" sticker on it, so you sure are.
[doublepost=1500211760][/doublepost]Thanks to the few mature people out there who know that I can post a thread about whatever I want, not what the community wants.

[FG]Semtex

Neutrino
Nebulae
Thank you for TOLERATING me.
[doublepost=1500211290][/doublepost]
I can post what I want, if you don't like it, leave a "Dumb" sticker on it and go away. See? You're being a complete hypocrite if you see one of your other replies to my threads. You said that people should not complain and just leave a "Dumb" sticker on it, so you sure are.
[doublepost=1500211760][/doublepost]Thanks to the few mature people out there who know that I can post a thread about whatever I want, not what the community wants.
Aye aye, just giving my opinion i wont argue here, no need for that. You should make theese interesting like already mentioned. Im gonna give you a quote for the fact that I should leave a dumb sticker on it, its not exactly dumb, but rather boring. I expressed myself wrong, if you want, here: "You should make the questions more enjoyable, in my opinion its kind of boring to answer theese, your last thread had quite good questions that werent so boring and I like that, please make the questions a bit more enjoyable next time." sorry.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Aye aye, just giving my opinion i wont argue here, no need for that. You should make theese interesting like already mentioned. Im gonna give you a quote for the fact that I should leave a dumb sticker on it, its not exactly dumb, but rather boring. I expressed myself wrong, if you want, here: "You should make the questions more enjoyable, in my opinion its kind of boring to answer theese, your last thread had quite good questions that werent so boring and I like that, please make the questions a bit more enjoyable next time." sorry.
I understand, but people like Zarail and you post on ALL of my threads about how they're uninteresting. Few people like my questions, but the rest who write hate because I'm posting some threads that I want to post need to really learn to ignore them. Everyone who at least LIKES them should rate or post on it, or leave it alone. Seriously, I've made lots of threads in the past month and people can't get over them even though they're getting ignorable.

[FG]Semtex

Neutrino
Nebulae
I understand, but people like Zarail and you post on ALL of my threads about how they're uninteresting. Few people like my questions, but the rest who write hate because I'm posting some threads that I want to post need to really learn to ignore them. Everyone who at least LIKES them should rate or post on it, or leave it alone. Seriously, I've made lots of threads in the past month and people can't get over them even though they're getting ignorable.
I'd recommend making the threads more enjoyable with more effort on all sides, people love when something is interesting to read/answer, for example, a book written in 2 weeks and a book written in 3 months what do you think would be theoretically better? I personally have quite a problem with expressing myself and that's kind of... well shit. But I really hate when people put small to the medium effort on threads with high hopes, this could've been a really great question thread but its just too long and boring for me and some other people. Basically more effort = more positive feedback. Also what I hate (I don't know if others do too.) is long, long question threads. Question threads for fun should be about 5 questions long in my opinion but that pretty much preference.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
I'd recommend making the threads more enjoyable with more effort on all sides, people love when something is interesting to read/answer, for example, a book written in 2 weeks and a book written in 3 months what do you think would be theoretically better? I personally have quite a problem with expressing myself and that's kind of... well shit. But I really hate when people put small to the medium effort on threads with high hopes, this could've been a really great question thread but its just too long and boring for me and some other people. Basically more effort = more positive feedback. Also what I hate (I don't know if others do too.) is long, long question threads. Question threads for fun should be about 5 questions long in my opinion but that pretty much preference.
Yes, thanks for the tip, but I prefer my threads this way.

commie scum

Neutrino
Nebulae
thought this was a thing where you ask questions and answer them and i gotta few questions related to hl

hecc