[HL2-FORUMRP] Outcast.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Greetings! The main premise of this ForumRP is to allow users to make their own paragraph section of a pre-built scenario before. The user can manipulate the story already told to change the course of events and effectively alter the end, this should [ Hopefully ] last around 2 - 3 weeks.

How it works:

1. You are started off with the paragraph of the previous user, you can then add your own paragraph describing what happens to whatever.
  2. No shit like 'Donald Trump reincarnates' and things, This is a fully SeriousRP where you can change what happens.
  3. Artwork and music is allowed in your post, however keep it relatively serious please.
  4. You can effectively branch off of the story made by the other users to [for example] make your own rebel group or create a combine event that effects all.
  5. Please keep it on topic, no comments that are just irrelevant.
  6. The lore is within the HL2 universe, however you can change the lore just by a few words.
[Current Rebel Groups]

[ To have your own Rebel group, just make a paragraph with the heading of [Branch] and I'll add your rebel group below]

Currently None.

[The Current Lore]

e0u19Rw.jpg

<:: TRANSFERRING REPORT PROTOCOL TO DATASTREAM ::>
<:: COMPLETE ::>
<:: LOADING... ::>

11/07/17
' The year is 2017, within the recent conflicts of both the Overwatch Forces and the rebellion, we've managed to recover a small portion of firearms for our group. We've recently disbanded from City 17 to relocate into the outlands, regrouping with some hopefully friendly faces. When we left, the city was almost completely ruined, torn down by violent, brutal people with an irresistible urge to just kill everything. It was a shit show, the sheer heat from the buildings killed me inside.

Anyway, we're expecting to hit our journey within a few days. Once there, we're going to begin creation of some weapons and equipment that we can use to effectively fight back. The combine have tailed us for a good few miles and I don't suspect they'll stop any time soon, only time can truly tell. We've had to stop every now and then to retrieve any items from baron buildings, hopefully they can be useful. '
7benTrb.jpg

' The way we went out within the tunnels was baron, cold and wet. An entrance infront marked with the common resistance lambda symbol, I can only hope we're reaching where we need to go. Even if we make it there, I suspect that they'll double security within city borders.'

- Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write your section of the story and I'll copy and paste it here!

Good luck to the best writers out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: List