HL2RP² meme thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
74F2D4N.png

Girls when they see my civil protection bio has a "Loyalty status: SECURED" section

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ive never understood s2m
who can pretend they didnt just hit on purpose the best

i always just imagined it to be suppression?? like what else could it be, I cant pretend to miss when I very obviously got a shot

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
🔸ERP in-game. You will not be forbidden to engage in ERP, but it must occur entirely off-server. F2B must be enforced. Anything non-consensual IC requires OOC consent from both parties and cannot be anything but F2B.
might want to clarify if you can bring steamchat back into IC to prevent people from doing the following.

*KICKS OPEN DOOR*

10782547_2.jpg

>get 'abused' in steamchat
>use it as PK reason in-game
>use it to gather mob and kill guy
>PK and acquire scripts
>watch the appeal as the entirety of the hardcore steamy logs fill paragraphs and paragraphs of the thread
>instantly implode the server because nobody wants to see this shit
>existential crisis in all players who read thread
>nebulous.cloud dies until GTARP

i mean, i can't say it has been done before, but i have a feeling it might've???

P.S. the meta joke is people complaining about the ERP rules of ever server launch in neb, despite them generally being fine as is.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
might want to clarify if you can bring steamchat back into IC to prevent people from doing the following.

*KICKS OPEN DOOR*

10782547_2.jpg

>PK and acquire scripts
>watch the appeal as the entirety of the hardcore steamy logs fill paragraphs and paragraphs of the thread

i mean, i can't say it has been done before, but i have a feeling it might've???

solution: ban non consensual roleplay

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

*KICKS OPEN DOOR*

10782547_2.jpg

>PK and acquire scripts

P.S. the meta joke is people complaining about the ERP rules of ever server launch in neb, despite them generally being fine as is.

Why the mental gymnastics? F2B'ing is always done in-game through a /me or an /it to signal it, has been that way since ever; plus non-consensual ERP is outright banned from being roleplayed. I can't control what people do outside of the game (even if we completely prohibited ERP, people will do it outside of the game), so might as well make sure those ugly things are 1. not roleplayed and 2. don't affect the server itself.

You can't use a PK reason in-game over something that doesn't happen in-game. I thought that was simple enough of a thing. I can't exactly PK someone because they scammed me on CSGO, can I?

Additionally, you don't "PK" anyone. You kill them. Regardless, I'm... Not exactly sure what you're implying in this post... ? The rule regarding non-consensual ERP has not changed at all, it is banned, period.

I will, however, in case anyone gets any unfunny ideas, double-clarify that non-consensual ERP is outright and absolutely banned.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Why the mental gymnastics? F2B'ing is always done in-game through a /me or an /it to signal it, has been that way since ever; plus non-consensual ERP is outright banned from being roleplayed. I can't control what people do outside of the game (even if we completely prohibited ERP, people will do it outside of the game), so might as well make sure those ugly things are 1. not roleplayed and 2. don't affect the server itself.

You can't use a PK reason in-game over something that doesn't happen in-game. I thought that was simple enough of a thing. I can't exactly PK someone because they scammed me on CSGO, can I?

Additionally, you don't "PK" anyone. You kill them. Regardless, I'm... Not exactly sure what you're implying in this post... ? The rule regarding non-consensual ERP has not changed at all, it is banned, period.

I will, however, in case anyone gets any unfunny ideas, double-clarify that non-consensual ERP is outright and absolutely banned.

iu

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

this dude took a shitpost seriously