Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
ZMo6OQH.png

This is like breaking out of the witness protection program to tell everyone you used to scam the elderly dude I would not have told anyone I was John McRee unless undergoing waterboarding

I think its funny now but I am not joking, if I wanted to explain to new players the notoriety you had on forums I think at one point you were one of the most hated people on forums somehow
Growing up as a young teenager on neb and the internet led to a lot of dumb shit happening, like the egocentric tirades I did demanding people give me the dumb rating since I sucked at getting nebs

I'm glad I grew up and changed

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
i recently had a nightmare that i was forcibly made to wear a CP uniform and walk around cardiff until someone /me'd stabbing me to death
i tried to explain that i wasn't a cop i was just wearing their uniform but it didn't convince them and they s2k'd me with a knife until i pausd the game and clicked disconnect

i woke up the moment i hit the button
rebel main equivalent of the naked in public dream

dreaming about this game mode is a sign to stop I think

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
rebel main equivalent of the naked in public dream

dreaming about this game mode is a sign to stop I think

i only played twice in the last week lmao

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
A lot of people were pointlessly retarded "rah rah fuck the system" 5-8 years ago tbh

Also no warnings
IMG_7741.jpg

Rabid posts on every PK appeal and no one bats an eye

But when @"john" posts on a PK appeal, society… society warns him for 10 points…

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
i have no warnings tab or forum ban record to brag about.
i am too scared to break rules (intentionally).

oh i think i remember the racism one. was it when forum name changes were first implemented?
Bingo

I was incredibly immature and renamed myself to "The N Word".

The last straw was when I posted that family guy clip of Peter declaring his hate for a certain race in song

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IMG_7741.jpg

Rabid posts on every PK appeal and no one bats an eye

But when @"john" posts on a PK appeal, society… society warns him for 10 points…
If they gave me mod powers when I did PK appeals there would be a lot more warnings appearing in this thread

/SOME OF YOU/ really like(d) putting their nose where it didn’t belong and acting like saul motherfucking goodman

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
me after the freshly conscripted rank 25 Officer batters me across the face with his dollar store stun-baton (he doesn't know what xenian monstrosity I truly am)

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
/SOME OF YOU/ really like(d) putting their nose where it didn’t belong and acting like saul motherfucking goodman
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

All memes aside y'know what I did it?

Because people would bury the actual vital arguments under 4 pages of "UM ACTUALLY HIS COCK SHIFTED 0.2 INCHES TO THE LEFT SO IT WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE BULLET" and then never circle back so they'd get lost lmao - that and a lot of PK appeals were fucking shite and it was an intentional tactic in some cases to try and muddy the waters.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

All memes aside y'know what I did it?

Because people would bury the actual vital arguments under 4 pages of "UM ACTUALLY HIS COCK SHIFTED 0.2 INCHES TO THE LEFT SO IT WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE BULLET" and then never circle back so they'd get lost lmao - that and a lot of PK appeals were fucking shite and it was an intentional tactic in some cases to try and muddy the waters.
PK appeals were almost always made needlessly complicated by both PK appeal admins who wanted to please players and the players who would whinge and make whatever argument possible to return their char to life

Wish there was more cut and dry enforcement of PK rules, the criteria for a PK is very simple yet people will argue all these theoretical situations of 'Uh but if my char did X at Y time instead then...' rather than just stating the character's reason for murdering another character, and then seeing if that fell under the PK criteria

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
PK appeals were almost always made needlessly complicated by both PK appeal admins who wanted to please players and the players who would whinge and make whatever argument possible to return their char to life

Wish there was more cut and dry enforcement of PK rules, the criteria for a PK is very simple yet people will argue all these theoretical situations of 'Uh but if my char did X at Y time instead then...' rather than just stating the character's reason for murdering another character, and then seeing if that fell under the PK criteria
I don't blame them in a way, tbh, because setting any sort of solid "Okay we said x last time so x this time" risks trapping yourself in situations where you may have voted otherwise beyond simply "the rules say so".

A lot of the best PK appeals were those that a PK manager could act in a fair way, y'know? But equally a lot of the time, as said, people intentionally tried to muddy the waters, bury details or smear the other person. Those are the appeals that everyone hated.