News HL2RP² Season 3 Launch | Eye Of The Storm

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Eye Of The Storm
image.png

Lost, and cut off. An alien sky looms above your heads as you find yourself no longer on Earth. You find yourselves scattered in a reality bending prison. The landscape ever shifting and things are not as they always seem. You awaken with a mix of faces around you, both friend and foe. Finding a way home now your united purpose.

Not The First Ones Here

19df7cd7b27335f2efe6133c69f7688d.png

The alien landscape is strewn with debris from many familiar and unfamiliar locations. The constant displacement of Citadel Twenty Four bringing pieces of the various regions it had been into this extradimendional space. However something is apparent by stashes of equipment and encampments bearing a symbol that signified the end times. You are not the first ones who've been here..

Main Objective
All those stranded share the same goal, find a way home.

General Info

The opening event is expected to run from Saturday 10/21/23 to 10/27/23 after which we'll be going to our first main map of the season.

Season 3 will bring with it a host of changes, a changelog for season 3 is being put together and will be shared when ready.

Reminder that attacking unarmed targets requires S2RP. Along with combat involving melee weapons shall also be S2RP.

Item Transfer Requests submissions will be open until the 27th after which normal character auths will open again.

ICly it has been a short amount of time since the ending of season 2.

Our rule on metagaming has been re-worded. The use of any software to communicate over VoIP for the intent of sharing IC information (including S2K related situations) will be enforced as any other form of metagaming. Communications and combat callouts should be done in-game for all factions.
Powergaming, metagaming (this includes using discord and other VOIPs software outside of the game), metabaiting, RDM, misusing OOC powers, OOC discrimination of any kind (Applies to IC if told OOCly to stop), flaming, backseating.

Season 3 Launch
Saturday, October 21st at 2:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM BST.

Map
Stormfox haters rejoice as it'll be turned off completely for this one. Make sure to update your content as well ON the 21st.

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This took longer then I has hoped to get it out, apologies for the delay! Got into a car accident (no one was injured) and needed to focus on myself for a couple days.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! This thread will double as the feedback post.

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Server is now open. We'll be giving a few moments to let people enter before we begin.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
where r the pitworms n voltigores n shockroaches n spore launchers this race-x zone felt more like pit-drone synthworld

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im assuming there wasn't any planning that went into that ending it seemed pretty cobbled together and rushed

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
wait did the season end already

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae