Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Does anyone have the video of that one Sewers raid back on i17 when I accidentally waltzed up to the entire CP raid as a vortigaunt and convince them to let the single injured rebel go?

That, the time during the C08 Riot where I leaped out and after saying it was safe got immediately mowed down, and that one time in the desert where everyone blasted me with bullets cos I tried helping the CPs defend against the rebel attack were my peak highlight moments back as vort

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Does anyone have the video of that one Sewers raid back on i17 when I accidentally waltzed up to the entire CP raid as a vortigaunt and convince them to let the single injured rebel go?

That, the time during the C08 Riot where I leaped out and after saying it was safe got immediately mowed down, and that one time in the desert where everyone blasted me with bullets cos I tried helping the CPs defend against the rebel attack were my peak highlight moments back as vort
image5.jpg

(Only found my edited image of it on the Trey Young biography)

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Anyone remember when the past iteration(s) of HL2RP used to run concurrently with real-life time? You know, in-server day, month and year corresponding to day, month and year IRL. We jumped deep into 2020s in later iteration(s), but it looks like we're trucking along just like in the old days now.