Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
you bastards hadn't pushed up I was seconds away from shoving a SLAM charge in there and blowing the whole compartment up.
We were not told about needing to get any supplies or anything, literally was just "rebels blew train. go kill" which is why we abandoned the train in the first place
I walked up to the door at some point, saw another cop nearby, asked what's up (was not given a response), tried to go through the door but it was a propblock so I thought it's just props and ignored it
we got it in the end but I'm starting to see a pattern regarding bad communication here

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
we got it in the end but I'm starting to see a pattern regarding bad communication here
bro the train was wedged right next to your base, you had all the time in the world to respond and drive us away.

if I didn't come back with 3 people just to scout out the ruin you would have had a whole carriage of supplies to yourself, which is what you ended up getting as there was not enough time for me to plant the charge.

We were not told about needing to get any supplies or anything, literally was just "rebels blew train. go kill" which is why we abandoned the train in the first place
leadership problem.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
bro the train was wedged right next to your base, you had all the time in the world to respond and drive us away.

if I didn't come back with 3 people just to scout out the ruin you would have had a whole carriage of supplies to yourself, which is what you ended up getting as there was not enough time for me to plant the charge.

leadership problem.
A couple of other cops did wonder why the Rebels sort of left after the first main fight. It was relatively calm transporting the goods.

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
aw another cop nearby, asked what's up (was not given a response)
bad communication
tried to go through the door but it was a propblock
It was a door.. that was locked.
It would've surely opened if somebody had /help requested it with a one line of RP from a Cop.
Just a case of misunderstanding of the environment and assuming that it was inaccessible.

I had already gotten much feedback on it. ( This event was my doing )
My first major event actually. Which was tailored towards an S2K engagement between Cops and Rebels.
I will take the feedback to heart in planning for any future events.

Though I will do an " /addtext This door is locked." For any future doors.
Regardless, I hope everybody enjoyed it.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
A couple of other cops did wonder why the Rebels sort of left after the first main fight. It was relatively calm transporting the goods.
My only option then would be to go london style and shank with a utility knife,

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
My first major event actually. Which was tailored towards an S2K engagement between Cops and Rebels.
My only concern is that we didn't get any time to ourselves to seize the surprise we had, it was suddenly "TRAIN IS DOWN, COPS R ATTACKING" from the opening second.

If we had a good few minutes to shore up a defence we might've actually succeeded in destroying all of it.

It was still a lovely event though, I am glad my spur-of-the-moment sabotage decision was seen and acted on.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I was completely unaware the supplies were accessible in any way
leadership problem.
tfw no headcops
It would've surely opened if somebody had /help requested it with a one line of RP from a Cop.
Just a case of misunderstanding of the environment and assuming that it was inaccessible.
yea but I didn't know it's not just a propbuild or that there was anybody overseeing it
👌

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

Regardless, I hope everybody enjoyed it.
you did a pretty good job as far as I can see.
Main server events are already a challenge, let alone one with full server involvement and S2K.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
I would like to thank @Limeao

Out of a joke /dm from me being bored requesting French Onion Soup, the man decided to make a small event where the stalker found a small encampement at the traintracks where some fresh French Onion Soup was made.

My stalker missed the taste of his favourte soup, that being French Onion Soup.

That all came crashing down when a delegate knocked over the French Onion Soup, forcing the stalker to shove soup coating it's arms into it's oraface.

If anyones got screenshots please send them, I forgot to take them.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I would like to thank @Limeao

Out of a joke /dm from me being bored requesting French Onion Soup, the man decided to make a small event where the stalker found a small encampement at the traintracks where some fresh French Onion Soup was made.

My stalker missed the taste of his favourte soup, that being French Onion Soup.

That all came crashing down when a delegate knocked over the French Onion Soup, forcing the stalker to shove soup coating it's arms into it's oraface.

If anyones got screenshots please send them, I forgot to take them.

I was that delegate, I stole your tin of soup and it was delicious.