Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Today was ultra-violent, two bridge assaults, three different ambushes and one failed slam mine trick. Total war.

The holy commandant of civil protection

The bridge fight will continue until morale improves.

Reactions: List

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
CHyxn9K.png

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
o3crCYs.jpg

I trust you lot were up to something interesting, but the meme posting IC in that encounter ripped me out of my character way too hard.
those blacksuits are giving me bad i17 flashbacks.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
o3crCYs.jpg

I trust you lot were up to something interesting, but the meme posting IC in that encounter ripped me out of my character way too hard.
those blacksuits are giving me bad i17 flashbacks.
Unfortunately it's the only way of getting more than 100 armour, really need more variety which gives additional armour values or it'll reach a point where everybody is just running blacksuits

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Unfortunately it's the only way of getting more than 100 armour, really need more variety which gives additional armour values or it'll reach a point where everybody is just running blacksuits
One of the crafting rework ideas is to give each armour uniform the ability to be upgraded up to the higher amounts, so there’s no need to go for BIS

just need models…

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
we're just gonna move the goal post of people creating new stereotypes on the max armor suit lmao
Not if there's different suits with the same max armour

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Would love to expand and have a lot more variety, if anyone wants to shoot me some ideas

whatever it is make sure to port it to SFM so i can make art of shit that happens on-server

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
we're just gonna move the goal post of people creating new stereotypes on the max armor suit lmao
I'd rather deal with 'new stereotypes' than an ugly-ass 2008 model stolen straight from TnB

it's so ancient and poorly made that most of the textures are WORSE than the hl2 default rebel model, just ask @welcome to the Retirement

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
One of the crafting rework ideas is to give each armour uniform the ability to be upgraded up to the higher amounts, so there’s no need to go for BIS

just need models…
Could we not just use the same models but have an 'upgraded' version of each but visually looks the same?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
we really need to replace the blacksuit model with something else
honestly if they were just like, customisable somewhat i wouldnt mind, outside of nostalgia ppl who use them being identical is kinda boring to look at