I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have no idea how i didn't get shot a single fucking time haha

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i mean i have the same mouse but outside of the actual hardware your desktop is beyond cursed
I have collected a bunch of garbage over the years you can tell it's even worse from the reflection on the TV of how overstuffed my drawers i've had since middle-school are
I do however dust on a weekly basis and sweep the floor every day in here, it's also overstuffed because I STILL have christmas gifts i can't find a place for in this house
keeping your desk 'clean' in some senses is really easy people just don't wash their hands enough, idc about clutter i just care that it's all clean

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have collected a bunch of garbage over the years you can tell it's even worse from the reflection on the TV of how overstuffed my drawers i've had since middle-school are
I do however dust on a weekly basis and sweep the floor every day in here, it's also overstuffed because I STILL have christmas gifts i can't find a place for in this house
keeping your desk 'clean' in some senses is really easy people just don't wash their hands enough, idc about clutter i just care that it's all clean
clean yo shit out man, throw the garbage out

you'll thank yourself once you move out

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
clean yo shit out man, throw the garbage out

you'll thank yourself once you move out
That's when it all goes down
until then, you live and die by the creed
something moves out once a week, something moves in once a month
the clean rotation to keep things fresh
gifts notwithstanding i legitimately cannot find room until i just eat all of this garbage

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
POST DESKS
HARD MODE: NO CLEANING
PXL_20230206_193851957.jpg
THIS IS MY DESK THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE
I WAS GIFTED MY LED KEYBOARD AND I LIKE IT BUT OTHERWISE I DO NOT PARTAKE IN LED TOMFOOLERY
U S A U S A U S A

LOL you stole my photo and uploaded it as yours... SMH

bwrVL2u.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
LOL you stole my photo and uploaded it as yours... SMH

bwrVL2u.png
close, would've worked if you photoshopped the steam name behind as well

That's when it all goes down
until then, you live and die by the creed
something moves out once a week, something moves in once a month
the clean rotation to keep things fresh
gifts notwithstanding i legitimately cannot find room until i just eat all of this garbage
i tossed all my shit before i moved, now the only thing i struggle to find space for are my bottles of liquor (i am on the cusp of being an alcoholic)

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
close, would've worked if you photoshopped the steam name behind as well

i tossed all my shit before i moved, now the only thing i struggle to find space for are my bottles of liquor (i am on the cusp of being an alcoholic)
It's going to happen but the amount of errant toys I have are so insane (both from family members and just throwing stuff out spring cleaning every few years) that they've found a near-permanent home with me hence the desk
I know for a fact I'm already going to pay for storage for the rest of my life or need a dedicated closet for the amount of stuff I have but it's a road i've already prepared to cross and will at some point, gonna be a cool grandfather with all the neato stuff i've got spare
'til then i shall enjoy my tinned chocolate and keep my clown horn on-hand, i know my mere existence makes jordan peterson quake in his boots

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's going to happen but the amount of errant toys I have are so insane (both from family members and just throwing stuff out spring cleaning every few years) that they've found a near-permanent home with me hence the desk
I know for a fact I'm already going to pay for storage for the rest of my life or need a dedicated closet for the amount of stuff I have but it's a road i've already prepared to cross and will at some point, gonna be a cool grandfather with all the neato stuff i've got spare
'til then i shall enjoy my tinned chocolate and keep my clown horn on-hand, i know my mere existence makes jordan peterson quake in his boots
send me the toys

I'll take care of them

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you dont want to pay for storage space when you move out

you will have plenty of other stuff that your money will be spent out

just clean out the cheap toys and give them away now - and send the clothes you dont use to goodwill/sell them on marketplace or something

seriously

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

just clean out the cheap toys and give them away now - and send the clothes you dont use to goodwill/sell them on marketplace or something

seriously
why does he have to throw any of it out tho

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
because when you move out, you appreciate having a non-cluttered living space - and with housing situations in most larger cities in the western world your storage space is severely limited in the apartment

I could fit all the stuff I wanted to keep and pass on into 2-3 bedrollers, but other wise I donated a lot of my stuff to my local school and kindergarten for other kids to use since I knew the teachers there

It's also not that charming for any women if you have any interest in dating, if they see the "i'm 12 btw" toy set-up in your apartment - just saying

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
none will be tossed

seriously
moving away is more than a stone's throw from my current position, so that's why i'm so relaxed about it
besides, all of them can fit in one box anyhow - it's just small figures/models, and i'm thankfully not a gigantic loser that collects more than 4 PVC figures so that's not even factored in

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
because when you move out, you appreciate having a non-cluttered living space - and with housing situations in most larger cities in the western world your storage space is severely limited in the apartment

I could fit all the stuff I wanted to keep and pass on into 2-3 bedrollers, but other wise I donated a lot of my stuff to my local school and kindergarten for other kids to use since I knew the teachers there

It's also not that charming for any women if you have any interest in dating, if they see the "i'm 12 btw" toy set-up in your apartment - just saying
i refuse to date a single woman in massachusetts it's not fun here and i refuse to be locked to this god-forsaken continent let alone the east coast
it's not worth it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
none will be tossed

moving away is more than a stone's throw from my current position, so that's why i'm so relaxed about it
besides, all of them can fit in one box anyhow - it's just small figures/models, and i'm thankfully not a gigantic loser that collects more than 4 PVC figures so that's not even factored in
oh thank god okay nevermind then ignore everything I said lol, clutter looked a lot worse than it is then

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I disagree with this sentiment. Admittedly I don't date women but my hobbies and interests were of no consequence to whoever I was dating at the time and I think if someone comes into my life and the first thing they say is "get rid of the decorations" I honestly believe that person wouldn't be the right person for me

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
women loved my revolving nebulous logo I had on my desk
listen pal you would shoot heroin if it was purple

I disagree with this sentiment. Admittedly I don't date women but my hobbies and interests were of no consequence to whoever I was dating at the time and I think if someone comes into my life and the first thing they say is "get rid of the decorations" I honestly believe that person wouldn't be the right person for me
idk i personally have a hard time with clutter and excessive toys - its just not for me (and the people i've seen) but different pastures and all

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
listen pal you would shoot heroin if it was purple

idk i personally have a hard time with clutter and excessive toys - its just not for me (and the people i've seen) but different pastures and all
if i still had my entire collection of power rangers from when I was a kid that'd be the only thing I'd never falter on
the children can have anything else, but they would never have taken my power rangers