bCV3OO8.png
frantically_by_lefatpogger_deq7doo-fullview.jpg

Reactions: List

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
Your designs are infantile, those of an amateur

You need to pump this baby up
You jest but this design would have unironically killed 8 people had it not been for numbers Alien grunt event that happened to begin the moment we went out bombing

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You jest but this design would have unironically killed 8 people had it not been for numbers Alien grunt event that happened to begin the moment we went out bombing
the APC VBIED design I got has the explosive power and blast radius to kill anything standing within a 30 meter zone of it upon detonation

The explosives are also impossible to shoot frontally, so if you are driving straight at whoever you intend to kill, they can't do anything to stop you besides RPG you

Brandon_

Now in a relationship with Sectus
Nebulae
The rebels do not expect the masked man to be driving the van, their predator pattern recognition brains only fear the black fridge with a turret on it. No matter how many funny red beeps it has glowing off of it

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The rebels do not expect the masked man to be driving the van, their predator pattern recognition brains only fear the black fridge with a turret on it. No matter how many funny red beeps it has glowing off of it
Tbh a lone unit could walk casually into the reb base, plant a firebomb in the lambda supply depot and leave without trouble.

Stole the suit, undercover agent, rogue unit, all stories work lmao.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I hate the Germans forcing me to wake up at 5am to take a 1 hour bus to the next town just to learn cold War history for "Orientation"

I just want to sleep for crying out loud

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's a laugh but actually I have electrodes hooked up directly to my body that make me immediately feel all the pain of every character on the server, it's how I find inspiration for my events
most sane event staff member