Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
These people literally described HL2RP² to a tee
Screenshot_2023-02-24_at_00.49.54.png
Max Payne Quotes by quotesgems. Looking for some good max payne quotes? Then you are at the right place, here we provide best collection of max payne quotes. Share these max payne quotes on facebook, instagram, whatsApp. And enjoy.. Also check- Peter Pan Quotes / Harley Quinn Quotes Max Payne Quotes Life knows two miseries; getting…

Reactions: List

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
@Gary I will kiss you passionately on the mouth if you do this

I don't care if I personally have to assign weight values to each item on the entire server as long as you do this

Grid based inventory is fucking ass
I don't mind it, but not being able to rotate things makes me cry

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It'd be a zero-sum change for a weight based system because the entire reason it was scrapped for Helix was people getting mad the second anything got adjusted so they couldn't carry 6 guns + 500 ammo + 3 suits in their asshole at all times.

Unless everything weighs next to nothing nobody would be happy lol

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It'd be a zero-sum change for a weight based system because the entire reason it was scrapped for Helix was people getting mad the second anything got adjusted so they couldn't carry 6 guns + 500 ammo + 3 suits in their asshole at all times.

Unless everything weighs next to nothing nobody would be happy lol
who fucking cares

grid based is ass no matter what you say

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
It'd be a zero-sum change for a weight based system because the entire reason it was scrapped for Helix was people getting mad the second anything got adjusted so they couldn't carry 6 + ammo + 3 suits in their asshole at all times.

It was dogshit then and it'd be more dogshit now.
People already get mad at me for adjusting and limiting what guns I give them as well as what traveling backpacks I disallow/allow

the reasons to be mad just swap around honestly, people still allow themselves to get adjusted, even if they have their bitchy 2 cents to give

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
who fucking cares

Literally everyone who constantly complained about the weight system for years and what it let people do I guess?

the reasons to be mad just swap around honestly, people still allow themselves to get adjusted, even if they have their bitchy 2 cents to give

That's my point really.

Its got nothing to do with the weight system being better or worse, people literally just want to be able to carry 200 things around again like ye olden days. Unless you make everything CW-tier weights and give suits their carrying capacity back people are going to wonder what the point in the change was.

Last edited:

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Literally everyone who constantly complained about the weight system for years and what it let people do I guess?

That's my point really. Unless you make everything CW-tier weights and give suits their carrying capacity back people are going to wonder what the point in the change was.

People just want to be able to carry 200 things around again tbh
With the grid system, I can't nerf certain guns or items at all by making them take more space once they've been given out

because they glitch out in people's inventories & cause problems

A weight based system would just raise their capacity over max, force them to drop it to be able to pick shit up again but cant pick it back up until they clear up their space

It also lets me adjust how much room each backpack gives u without causing a fuckload of errors

it would be as simple as me reducing the max carryweight across the server and nobody would mind that much cuz of group cont availability

The current system still has people carrying 3 traveling backpacks anyway

Nebulae
isnt the fact that we freely give out gear supposed to be counterbalanced by limited carrying capacity

the reason orsted hoarded conts and the reason we destroyed some of them ICly?

idc if we do weight or grid (despite grid being more pleasing to my eyes personally) but the former is a lot easier to fuck up that aforementioned balance with

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
With the grid system, I can't nerf certain guns or items at all by making them take more space once they've been given out

because they glitch out in people's inventories & cause problems

A weight based system would just raise their capacity over max, force them to drop it to be able to pick shit up again but cant pick it back up until they clear up their space

It also lets me adjust how much room each backpack gives u without causing a fuckload of errors

it would be as simple as me reducing the max carryweight across the server and nobody would mind that much cuz of group cont availability

The current system still has people carrying 3 traveling backpacks anyway

Fair enough, yeah. Just as long as guns aren't like, 5 pounds and a blacksuit gives you fucking 30 again lmao

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Also the grid system doesn't let you make custom scripts with varied sizes, it's all 1x1 - which is a huge bitch for shit like custom suits, bigger IC items etc

The weight system is just entering a single number lol