Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
df3ca030a199d5717c942725d90d1cca.jpg

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
red and i just got baited by someone into running into a 'cave', which was actually, an 'antlion cave'

they joined us with an AK74SU and later unequipped it before swapping to a shovel and dying, presumably to avoid dropping it

we get to the cave, i realize what just happened, i go back to look for the person who baited us

they're dead only dropped the shovel and i have no opportunity to kill them (PK) for baiting us into an antlion cave.

bruh

no closure, only pain and a waste of 3 and a half boxes of 9x18mm, no means of making back the profit of the lost ammo

i don't even want to know how much buckshot red had to waste

never trust a blue suit

iu

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
red and i just got baited by someone into running into a 'cave', which was actually, an 'antlion cave'

they joined us with an AK74SU and later unequipped it before swapping to a shovel and dying, presumably to avoid dropping it

we get to the cave, i realize what just happened, i go back to look for the person who baited us

they're dead only dropped the shovel and i have no opportunity to kill them (PK) for baiting us into an antlion cave.

bruh

no closure, only pain and a waste of 3 and a half boxes of 9x18mm, no means of making back the profit of the lost ammo

i don't even want to know how much buckshot red had to waste

never trust a blue suit

iu
Hey at least you got a gun

The guy behind the stall gave me a fucking utility knife

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
The guy behind the stall gave me a fucking utility knife
>walk up to guy giving out scripts
>he asks what ur profession is and what u can do in general
>i spend a good few minutes writing out actual detailed lines of how my char is combat capable even with one arm (she asked for a pistol) but is also a tinkerer
>guy stares for good second
>"hmm i give you toolbox and glue i think also crowbar bye bye"
>i then spend 10 minutes karen'ing my way into a usp