Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Shotgunner grindset, abbandon teammates as baits, flank like a motherfucker, shoot people typing first, close eyes and spray. Run out of ammo and then die in a blaze of glory.

Shotgunner grindset, abbandon teammates as baits, flank like a motherfucker, shoot people typing first, close eyes and spray. Run out of ammo and then die in a blaze of glory.

No skill just luck, we gaming
no no that CAN'T be my voice in the background, I sound so goofy LMAO

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
FscyoiQWIAAtFHo

Nebulae

No skill just luck, we gaming
nothing like some VOIP teamwork
im glad hl2rp now has voicechat like eft, so we can go to ration depot scav run together while shopcopping and fishing with the boys

cant remember the last time hl2rp had text

Nebulae
Own an AR2 for high priority region defense, since that's what Our Benefactors intended.
Four officers break into my palace. "<:: Go active intercept! ::>" As I grab my elite armor and pulse rifle.
Blow an energy ball sized hole through the first man, he's vaporized on the spot.
Draw my grenade on the second man, miss him entirely because its physics are fucked and frags the neighbor's biotic.
I have to resort to the emplacement guin mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with dark energy, "<:: Weapons free ::>" the rounds shred two men in the burst, the sound and extra shrapnel set off camera pings.
Fix sprint key and /punch the last terrified rapscallion.
He glitches out and dies waiting on the uncon timer to end since ragdoll hitboxes cannot collide properly with map brushes.
Just as Our Benefactors intended.
someone has been in ur mind

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yknow
would be cool if chars like these get their own scripted pks rather than just immediately deleting em
BOL em, and get the CP side some free rp action to arrest gordon freeman the fake
Dispatch radios on command "<:: Attention, Anti-citizen one located at location: Politici Control Section 2. All units respond code 3, SWORD, EXPUNGE, SACRIFICE ::>"
C24:75.YELLOW-1 radios on tac "<:: Dispatch, suspect contained. Standing by for visual confirmation. ::>"
C24:75.YELLOW-1 radios on tac "<:: Dispatch, false alarm. Suspect is not the Freeman. Anti-citizen one not contained and position unknown. ::>"
Dispatch radios on command "<:: Acknowledged, return to code 12. ::>"

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Dispatch radios on command "<:: Attention, Anti-citizen one located at location: Politici Control Section 2. All units respond code 3, SWORD, EXPUNGE, SACRIFICE ::>"
C24:75.YELLOW-1 radios on tac "<:: Dispatch, suspect contained. Standing by for visual confirmation. ::>"
C24:75.YELLOW-1 radios on tac "<:: Dispatch, false alarm. Suspect is not the Freeman. Anti-citizen one not contained and position unknown. ::>"
Dispatch radios on command "<:: Acknowledged, return to code 12. ::>"
"Dispatch, on account of the fact that I responded to location and was not immediately a bio-signal loss.
I can confirm that this is infact not, the Gordon Freeman in question."