Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the fact we have less than a page of PK appeals this far in goes to show how much less toxic this iteration has been, kudos @Numbers @Gary and our lazy lazy PK appeal team ;)

o4IpHuY.png

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Ironically the more violent the world has gotten, the number of major deaths have sharply declined.
as long as you don't count the massive pile of dead people who look like us but are totally not.

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I think the fact we have less than a page of PK appeals this far in goes to show how much less toxic this iteration has been, kudos @Numbers @Gary and our lazy lazy PK appeal team ;)

o4IpHuY.png
i think its better to judge it by what pk appeals are denied and which are accepted
the system isnt working if more appeals are accepted than denied since they shouldnt have happened in the first place

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think its better to judge it by what pk appeals are denied and which are accepted
the system isnt working if more appeals are accepted than denied since they shouldnt have happened in the first place
yeah but there were almost SIX times as many appeals in the same amount of time when we launched in 2016