Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Literally the entirety of that one CW event where the Sector Admins met with Breen (Harry suggested this):

zv92mxadc0m31.jpg

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
PSA

imgur is removing old content they host that isnt tied to a user account (which is a lot of their content + most of my sharex uploads) so if theres any stuff posted on these forums that you dont have a copy of id archive now before they (possibly) get deleted

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
PSA

imgur is removing old content they host that isnt tied to a user account (which is a lot of their content + most of my sharex uploads) so if theres any stuff posted on these forums that you dont have a copy of id archive now before they (possibly) get deleted

how the fuck am I supposed to do that!!!

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
PSA

I thought you needed an account to upload to imgur?

I should be safe, hopefully

dxH005p.png

Can't let all these go to waste

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I thought you needed an account to upload to imgur?

I should be safe, hopefully

dxH005p.png

Can't let all these go to waste
most of the images i post here are hosted on it but not linked to an account (doubt im the only one), but id assume inactive accounts or deleted accounts will also have their old uploads deleted so it will probably affect some old posts at the least, better to be safe than sorry

how the fuck am I supposed to do that!!!
download the stuff you can actually access
idk why some old stuff on here isnt available still