Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

rob

Nebulae
here have some more, no dubs here only fails and funnies

i WISHWISHWISH i bought my AR2 with me it was my first time leaving without it in my backpack and if I had it I woulda just shot you all through the glass

This one I have no idea how I didn't see the cop on the roof, I remember distinctly thinking it was a rebel and ignoring it haha

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

i WISHWISHWISH i bought my AR2 with me it was my first time leaving without it in my backpack and if I had it I woulda just shot you all through the glass

This one I have no idea how I didn't see the cop on the roof, I remember distinctly thinking it was a rebel and ignoring it haha

When even was that first video taken?

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Cold as fuck transisition wtf
1LN9Fuq.gif

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae

In the first video, I saw you guys fucking around near the Bunker Entrance but I thought it was the OBC cops at first, which is why I didn't register you - until I looked closer and saw AK's and Blacksuit models.

I also threw that grenade, I had no idea who I killed because after the incident Classy looked on the scoreboard and said "Cake, you got 1 kill" knowing damn well I didn't get a single hit marker in that engagement.

image.png

Random Grenades, my beloved

Last edited:
Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Someone with that wrestling game needs to do Harland vs various combine fanatics and maybe an OTA or two as their final challenge

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Being at the plane and having Qhunnata wiped out behind me with those screams was actually quite thrilling

Revenge for their hijinks
mEJA0dx.png

Reactions: List