Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I'm sorry, what? Racism? Well, whoever did ban me is sorely mistaken, that's unbelievable and has taken me by surprise.
probably the reacting t smthing with the n word (hard r) part
C02ECC68-ACE2-4293-8992-BE67B45E6378.gif

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Staf members do do it.
I read the neb staff discord pretty frequently, I never see anything like that in there so.

Can you just cut the "I'm sidestepping/breaking rules to try to make a point" schtik, there's no point to it man

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I read the neb staff discord pretty frequently, I never see anything like that in there so.

Can you just cut the "I'm sidestepping/breaking rules to try to make a point" schtik, there's no point to it man

I recommend if you ain't already, step in to Moderate the Neb Rebel Discord then.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I recommend if you ain't already, step in to Moderate the Neb Rebel Discord then.
We (headstaff) are already aware of the issues surrounding the discord, it's been brought to our attention after the recent situations. You don't need to do this whole "im gonna get myself banned" shit dude

Like there's no need for it my guy.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
This is why I've typically retained ownerships of faction Discord's or why they've been closed and converged into the main nebulous one.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
My post got deleted for containing the name of an African country. I wonder who the real racists are

We (headstaff) are already aware of the issues surrounding the discord, it's been brought to our attention after the recent situations. You don't need to do this whole "im gonna get myself banned" shit dude

Like there's no need for it my guy.
This is rich coming from the guy who refuses to admit that calling people cracker is racist. Just admit the favoritism and bias already

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My post got deleted for containing the name of an African country. I wonder who the real racists are

This is rich coming from the guy who refuses to admit that calling people cracker is racist. Just admit the favoritism and bias already

Please stop Pootis, it's not worth it man, I've talked out with alex privately, everythings sorted, let's just move on man. I don't want you digging up pasts and getting yourself into trouble over my mistake.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Why do some of you have to ruin every thread with your insufferable bullshit

Last edited: