contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
image.png

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Numbers I miss the pro-build elevator base in the Depot map which I used successfully twice and every other time it would kill all 8+ passengers in the elevator and I'd have to spend the next fifteen minutes slowly refunding everyone, usually with the help of other staff who would tp just to help I love them

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Playing the new Starship Trooper game (its a load of fun) and some dude is being stupidly in character on the mic for a laugh, he's screaming shit like "BUGS! BUGS TO THE WEST! THERE'S SO FUCKING MANY! I GOT YOU BROTHER, I GOT YOU!"

Legend

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Playing the new Starship Trooper game (its a load of fun) and some dude is being stupidly in character on the mic for a laugh, he's screaming shit like "BUGS! BUGS TO THE WEST! THERE'S SO FUCKING MANY! I GOT YOU BROTHER, I GOT YOU!"

Legend
I'm doing my part

0606136A0677C3207A3F16D25D4363CD74CCD736

Crazy the stuff you gotta do to vote, huh

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
@riscow

@Ricsow naming his Scottish character W. Barr (the fucking company that makes Irn Bru) is the same energy as J.K Rowling naming the only Asian character in the book Ching Chong or whatever it was.

8NXzOiw.png

I am blaming behindthename.com

fabevil

Proton
Premium Member
Nebulae

Taken from someone else's perspective of the situation.

Yeah I died alright.

That was BRUTAL!
And also, AWESOME!
Thanks for that RP Scenario everybody, you were awesome!
Especially the guys who filled me up with bullets, I looked like John Marston for a second.
Yours truly,
Reid Chapman (Now in the Afterlife)

P.S.
(BONUS CHAT LOGS OF ME DYING! Only some though, I lost the first text. Sorry!)

*** Reid Chapman raises a hand, pointing it to himself- "I... I- It was me... /They/... They didn't..." He continues coughing, and it becomes clear that these get to be his last words... His eyes shake and tremble, as he looks towards Walker, and then Seth. He looks scared, for a moment. And then, he looks at peace.
***** The Zethes Watchman continues staring, this time towards the horizon. He breathes for a seconds, not even having the strength to cough anymore. And he stares onwards real good... Until he can't. His head begins lowering, before it rests on his chest. He lets out one... last... miserable breath. And then his eyes lose whatever spark of life they once had... And he is gone. Probably back there, in that void limbo... Except not as a physical presence... But part of it.