Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Blitz0012

Proton
Nebulae
Don't have any screenshots but just had the weird most whiplash RP experience. Idk if someone else has anything. I figured I'd share the gist of it.

Made some default rebel characters to do some basic RP with, expected to end up getting shot or PKed at the end of the day - give the Combine something interesting to do really. Well, we went as usual. Ran into some OTA and cops, retreated and eventually surrendered. Ended up getting imprisoned and got released for a reason I'm still not too sure of. I think we were just too scary to be held.

Snuck around and got back to the bunker without getting huntered. Got into a fistfight with another rebel who rolled so low he tripped over after I pushed him, smashed his head on the concrete floor and died.

It seriously went from 0 to 100 to 0 to 100 like super fast. I just wanted to share this, I don't have any screens sadly. Wondered if anyone else had taken any if they were involved.

Reactions: List

rob

Nebulae
DzBTvek.png

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
Don't have any screenshots but just had the weird most whiplash RP experience. Idk if someone else has anything. I figured I'd share the gist of it.

Made some default rebel characters to do some basic RP with, expected to end up getting shot or PKed at the end of the day - give the Combine something interesting to do really. Well, we went as usual. Ran into some OTA and cops, retreated and eventually surrendered. Ended up getting imprisoned and got released for a reason I'm still not too sure of. I think we were just too scary to be held.

Snuck around and got back to the bunker without getting huntered. Got into a fistfight with another rebel who rolled so low he tripped over after I pushed him, smashed his head on the concrete floor and died.

It seriously went from 0 to 100 to 0 to 100 like super fast. I just wanted to share this, I don't have any screens sadly. Wondered if anyone else had taken any if they were involved.
I too went from "haha funny fight bring me some popcorn" to "OH SHIT" in mere minutes. Good roleplay man

Reactions: List